SRS wtf vgirlsituation

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by di3soft, Nov 14, 2007.

1. di3soft

di3soft Guest

been with this girl for a month, i know nothing long, started to develop serious feelings for her and now she says she wants to be friends and date(eachother) but not so boyfriend girlfriend. I said either your with me or your not, and ended it, cause it seems like she wants everything thats in a relationship except for the actual relationship. wtf i hate playing fucken games. please tell me im not losing my mind or any sleep over this

2. fourtwizzy

fourtwizzy New Member

Good for you... never let her play games with you... i completely agree with you it's all or nothing unless it's my decision to be more open

3. kiri

kiri New Member

if it's only been a month that's quite an ultimatum... what's wrong with just dating for now? i'm sure if it works out it'll turn into bf/gf

4. di3soft

di3soft Guest

Ive never been the type to just date and be friends, what does that even entail? Ive always worked hard with the previous SO's(didn't work out for different reasons) to make the relationship be what it should be.

5. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

After only a month, how can you even be sure you want a relationship with the person.

6. kiri

kiri New Member

i think it just means she doesn't want to commit to anything yet. just take things as they come- spend time together, have fun with each other, but there's no pressure of a label. but if you tell someone "you're either with me or you're not" that's pretty intimindating, especially after 1 month. it makes you sound like the kind of bf who's going to control and isolate her.

7. di3soft

di3soft Guest

well im seeing her tonight, we will talk about it and try to figure something out, and she knows im not controlling and wont isolate her at all.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Good for you. Doing more than casual dating and being just friends are pretty much mutually exclusive.

If she wants the relationship, she has to be all in for it.

Stick to your guns.

9. di3soft

di3soft Guest

Thats what I was thinking, im all in for it, and I am not the one for casual dating, its pretty much just an excuse to me for her to fool around with random guys and i wont do that. I fucken hate these games

10. kiri

kiri New Member

not necessarily :dunno:

i was with my current bf for like 3 months before we started calling it anything. we were clear that we weren't fucking other people, but it just seemed like calling it "bf/gf" put some unnecessary expectations on the relationship. we were just focused on having fun together without the added stress of having to put it on facebook, having to "break up" if we didn't like each other any more, yadda yadda. after a while, our relationship grew and it became clear that we really are bf/gf. i just hate seeing people push things to be really serious before they need to be.

11. di3soft

di3soft Guest

I hear ya, I kinda wana give it a go but at the same time i know that im always worried about whatever this and that

12. kEVOgt350

kEVOgt350 Like a flashlight on but lost, my energy's there b

yea, it depends on what she's thinking. it can be good if she just wants to take it slower so as not to damage a potentially good relationship, but she may just want her freedom in which case you'd probably be better off keeping her as a friend until she's ready to commit.

She's probably not playing games. For whatever reason she doesn't want to be in a relationship. I think you're better off doing what you did. Unless you are very disciplined it's going to be hard to not want more out of a casual relationship. It's more than likely you will end up wanting different things and it will lead to emotional fights.

13. di3soft

di3soft Guest

Thats what I'm worried about, I don't know I guess I'll see what happens tonight

14. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

If she's fucking you, what does it matter if you don't date her? FWB's is far more fun.

15. di3soft

di3soft Guest

:07: :ugh: posted here not the main, so get the fuck out, no need for your remarks

16. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

Your loss kid.

17. di3soft

di3soft Guest

Kid? how old are you?

18. kEVOgt350

This does have some validity, but what doc has failed to recognize is that you want a relationship with her not a fwb. fwb almost always results in one person wanting more (you in this case) and will ruin the chance of a successful relationship. It's not worth the risk.

19. di3soft

di3soft Guest

agreed

20. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

He's fooling himself, she's not old enough for a mature relationship with him and that is what she has said, so if you can't beat them join them. Just fuck her until she realizes how good you are in bed, then she'll want you all to herself.

21. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

that's how me and my gf acted 3 months before we were official.... LOL....

22. di3soft

di3soft Guest

I guess I just may give it a go, there really isnt much to lose

23. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

That's not a game :hsugh: Casual dating is a normal thing to do if either person isn't ready for a relationship yet. What you are forgetting is that you'd get to date other people too. Why not just enjoy it and see what happens?

24. kEVOgt350

It really all depends on this. Hang around her and figure out why she just wants to date. But WARNING: go in with absolutely zero expectations. Do not assume anything and do not get attached. Take it for what it is and see if it's something that can be molded into a relationship. That way if she shoots you down in the end at least you had some fun, right?

25. atulb

atulb New Member

If you really like her, you will need to play the slow and long game (i hate this too) in this situation. You took the easiest way out, may not be the right one.