MMA WTF UFC 78 tickets not on sale yet

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by USMC7684, Sep 29, 2007.

1. USMC7684

USMC7684 OT Supporter

They were supposed to go on sale at noon today, but ticketmaster still isn't listing the event. I wonder if it's because they don't have a definite main event yet, or if it's because the arena is not completed yet, and from what I hear is actually behind schedule.

2. RMarks

RMarks New Member

the NJ event isn't worth the money.

3. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

Usmc7684 are you dragOn's AE?

Nevermind,
    404 midget ears not found.

4. USMC7684

USMC7684 OT Supporter

Yea I'm pretty disappointed with the card. When the rumor came out that the main event was Tito vs. Rashad 2 I almost :wtc:. I'm praying that the Hendo rumor is true because I'd love to see Tito get destroyed. I'm actually confused as to whether or not I want to go. On the one hand they haven't been to NJ for quite a while, and there is a couple decent fights. On the other hand I don't understand how Dana White could think anybody cares about Tito fighting Rashad again, let alone care about it enough for it to be a main event. With the way they match up it is going to be a boring decision 9 out of 10 times.

5. RMarks

RMarks New Member

Edgar vs Fisher will be a good fight. Karo vs somebody not in the title picture has no appeal to me. Sherk fucked the fans big time by cheating. When I heard no title fight for NJ is when I decided I'm not paying. I'd rather have a bunch of friends over to watch it and drink.

6. USMC7684

USMC7684 OT Supporter

I don't even care about a title fight, I just want a good main event. I'm predicting Edgar vs Fisher is going to be fight of the night, and a candidate for fight of the year. This is going to be the first time I ever root against Fisher but I gotta go with Edgar.