wtf to do with this girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tan_Man, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Tan_Man

Tan_Man New Member

okay so i've known this girl for a while now and i don't know what to do anymore. it's a long and wierd story so i'll try to shorten it. me and her were the new hires at our job, and she was cute so i started talking to her. i got her number and we started to talk more outside of work. i started noticing all the little things like her staring at me, touching me when she/me walked by, smiling when we made eye contact, all that crap. so i ask her out and she says yes, the day comes and something comes up for her and she can't go. so we reschedule and another thing comes up and she can't go. this happens like 2 more times so i get pissed, my friends say try ignoring her and see if she actually cares. so i do and eventually she says something, then she asks me out on a date. so that day comes and again she cant go. i eventually confront her and ask her whats going on, she says shes not looking for a bf, i dont know her well enough, she doesnt want to date an older guy (im only 2 yrs older) all this crap.

so with that i stop asking her out, and we just continue to talk casually. i find out she started dating someone, and am generally jealous. so even while shes dating the guy we continue to talk and shes always telling me how bad a bf she is and doesnt know why shes dating him. eventually they do break up and immediately after she asks me to go out. and of course that doesnt happen again. she goes away for school now, but she always asks me to do something when she is back in the area but it never goes through, as usual.

the semester is done soon, plus it her birthday when she comes back. i was thinking i do something on her birthday but knowing our history i doubt i will even be able to. OT wtf is going on with this girl

2. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

stop talking to her outside of work

3. Tan_Man

Tan_Man New Member

we pretty much never work together anymore since she's gone away to school and i'm moving to a new job so when else would i talk to her

4. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

She's a flake and loves the attention she gets from you. She has probably been with this same guy off and on the entire time (since you met)...

I'd leave it alone and move on. If she comes around again, you'll know she's for real.

5. Tan_Man

Tan_Man New Member

i was thinking she was an attention whore too before, and i even confronted her if she actually cared about me. she freaked out and told me of course she does, then proceeded to not talk to me for a little bit. i finally got to talk to her and she said that she almost cried, of course i had no way to prove this, that i would even assume such a thing

:dunno: i would love to ditch it but it would seem like a bit of a dick move on my part since i told her i would see her on her bday, which is in a few days

6. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

never. There's no point, she's not a friend nor is she going to date you.

7. Tan_Man

Tan_Man New Member

solid, i actually really needed to hear that from someone. i think all my friends didn't want to say it cause they were afraid to hurt my feelings or something.

8. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

How old are you? I am guessing at least under 21...her as well.

It's all bs, you can't believe any of that.

If you're that worked up over her bday, sure, try and see her. But don't expect anything from her.

9. Tan_Man

Tan_Man New Member

yeah we're young...i'm 21 and shes 19. :hs: gotta love learning experiences

10. Se7en

Se7en Active Member

dude, fuck.

I can't believe this bitch is still in your life. Drop her dumb ass, man, move on. If you're 21 and holding onto this girl so hard I've got to guess that you must not have a whole shitload of relationship / girl experience. Don't waste your time on this girl.

11. kamen

kamen OT Supporter

She's flaked out on you so many times it should be clear. You do nothing with this girl, curb her and move on. :wiggle:

12. Tan_Man

Tan_Man New Member

alrighty well i like the general consensus of curbing her, so i guess that's what i'll do. thanks everybody

13. Mitchj

Mitchj OT Supporter

id say more than anything shes just out for attention, the fact she came back to you and cancelled is evidence of that

also, she says she doesn't want a boyfriend, so she sounds like she just wants to date as many guys as she can, she is probably doing this too more than just you

but if you're anything like me you wont give up until you've atleast fucked her, so ask her out you have nothing to lose, live and learn.

14. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

ask her out 4 or 5 more times. sometimes all it takes is a little time. if you get her some stuff for her birthday, she might like that and give you a date or two

15. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

Nothing left to be said, TS. Just fucking get over it and find a girl who is actually interested in dating you.

16. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She's a moron. Drop her from your life and move on to the next girl.

17. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

So wait..

You know shes wasting your time...

Yet you still let her waste your time...

user error.

18. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I believe thats an ID10T error. LOL. If she tries to talk to you just kind of brush it off. If she asks why tell her exactly why. If she then asks you out tell her your busy because your tired of wasting your time. If she really cared and wanted to go out with you then she would have made the attempt to see you. Tell her all that, she isn't doing anything with you so who gives a shit if you hurt her feelings. Maybe then she'll stop wasting yours and other peoples time.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

she sounds like the devil. burn her?

20. jonno

jonno New Member

damn dude.... how many times do you have to get burned? tell her to fuck off

21. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

her actions seem incredibly callous.

who does that?

22. THoC

THoC New Member

wow dude. get some self respect.

stop talking to her period. if/when she contacts you to hang out say no/ or better yet, dont answer her at all.

23. Sirian

Sirian New Member

So you have never gone on a date with her? How many times has she cancelled on you? Seems like every time.

She's just using you for the attention you give her and isn't really interested in dating you. If you want to stay friends, go for it, but realize that's all it's ever going to be. Unless she somehow can prove to you she wants to go on a date with you and she's not going to cancel, best to move on.

24. ZACKMORRIS

ZACKMORRIS Active Member

Ask her to hang out, then flake on her before she can flake on you. Rinse & repeat.

25. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

She's just not that into you.

Move on. Don't go out of your way to get her a bday present or anything. Get her a card, if you are really inclined to do so.