FRK wtf neck orgasms

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lazy D., Oct 12, 2009.

1. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

Long time ago I noticed that my neck is very sensitive. Whenever I get a haircut it feels almost like having sex when a barber is using a machine on the back of my neck. So naturally I started experimenting by myself (I don't know how to incorporate it into sex yet) and here's what I discovered. When I masturbate, just before blowing a load, if I tilt my head back really far to cause tension in that area of my neck, it multiplies the intensity of my orgasm x10 times.

Anyone knows what I am talking about ? It's kinda weird, I don't know why this happens or what's going on there...

but I have this crazy idea that I somehow catch an orgasmic impulse/signal going from my cock to my head and loop or hold it in my spine to enjoy it longer :o:ugh:

2. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

I can get my girl off doing nothing more than kissing her neck or playing with her ear. Am a bit jealous, gotta be said :o
    My neck and ears are very sensitive too though. Erogenous zones ftw.

3. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

I know about erogenous zones, but I never thought it can have such an effect

4. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

I can't cum from neck play, but neck and ear kissing can make the juices flow

5. mouserdj

mouserdj New Member

Found a spot below my waist on my side that if touched correctly will excite me This spot was discovered recently. If touched just right will excite me to the point of orgasm.. Down right embarrassing, he found a switch that reduces me to humping the air until I cum.
    LOL Thats right I am a sub with a hyper drive....

6. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

Ooh.

I'm very touchy-feely during foreplay & have a sense for finding these spots, but I haven't had the pleasure of touching anybody with this kind of intense response. I'll definitely be probing a little more at the neck next time :x:

7. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

:bowdown:

I've only been near orgasm from contact a couple of times, once after a lot of sensation play by a dom who blew my mind :naughty:

Totally jealous :big grin:

8. mouserdj

mouserdj New Member

This Dom blows my mind, I know I am lucky he even gives me a second look...

9. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

My neck isn't that sensitive, but getting a haircut is a very pleasant experience nonetheless, and I frequently help myself relax by massaging the back of my neck and the base of my skull. It makes sense, since most of the human body is cantilevered off the front of the spine, the muscles behind the spine are always working to keep you from falling forward and a good massage can relieve a lot of stress.

As for why it might improve an orgasm...well, I guess there's a reason why a really good orgasm will cause someone to arch their back and tilt their head backwards.

mouserdj, what is the location of this magic spot? Now I'm curious to see if it works on anyone else.