Wtf my new gfs never had an orgasm before

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CaseLogic, Apr 9, 2006.

1. CaseLogic

CaseLogic Longhorns - Mavs - Cowboys - Tool - 24 - Lost - Th

And I can't seem to give her one either.

So here's the story: I'm her second sexual partner, and her first was just a fuck buddy situation but he never made her orgasm, despite his efforts. I've tried as best as I could, especially going down on her, but she just doesn't get one, and she said she's given up on it. It's really frustrating for me because I want to make her satisfied, but can't. I also suggested like a vibrator but she says she doesn't want her first to come from "a machine" or whatever.

When I go down on her, she tells me she gets to the point where she starts "feeling good" and even getting tingly, but even if I keep going, speed up, etc, it just fades from her.

I wouldn't say I'm the most experienced with sex, so I need some advice to help find her button. I don't believe that she can't have one, cause that just sounds stupid, so help me out :bigthumb: Oh and I've tried goin for her g-spot while fingering her, but that doesn't seem to do it either. This is so frustrating :wtc:

2. toconnx

toconnx New Member

Sex is more emotional for girls than for guys. She's probably just not comfortable enough to let someone else give her an orgasm (especially if she isn't a masturbator). My girlfriend was in the same situation when I started dating her, for like 4 months or so I couldn't get her off (same symptoms as your gf) and then eventually it happened. And then it would happen more and more often and now (a year and half later) she cums like mad.

3. CaseLogic

Yeah she doesn't masturbate, she's not comfortable with the idea :dunno:

4. drew

drew New Member

take it slow and work on her for a little bit. make her close her eyes and slowly work on her hot spots. kiss and tongue her neck right under the side of her jaw, lick her ear and let her hear you slowly breathe into it, do shit to make her shiver u know? work down to her nipples down to above her pussy, inside of her thighs, but don't touch any parts of her pussy yet. keep workin on her, lick your fingers and finger her nipples while you lick the inside of her upper thighs. hopefully she'll be craving it by now so thats when you start licking AROUND her pussy...keep teasing her. normally she'd be wetter than a fat kid staring at a cupcake. when she starts twitching, go for the gold and start tongueing and sucking on her clit...make sure u keep hittin her other spots tho...good luck

5. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

I didn't orgasm until I was 26 or so. I wish I could tell you what I did or what hubby did to bring it on the first time, but we both had the same reaction, "What was that and how do we do it again?!"

However, he wasn't able to do it again. I had to figure it out and then tell him what to do. It took me a long time of masterbation until I understood my body and what to do. Even today, if there is too much noise or distraction while I'm trying to orgasm, I can't. It just floats away.

So, I'm thinking this has to be up to your girl.

6. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

tell her to masturbate! This worked for me. I was terrified of orgasming in front of my bf (as I'd never had one before). He tried all he could and I would get to the brink and then force him to stop because I couldn't stand the feeling being so intense and was scared of what was going to happen. So eventually he convinced me to start masturbating by myself. After doing that a few times I felt more comfortable with my body and knew what was going to happen more so it wasn't so scary. Then I was able to do it with him.

7. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

being the second is better than being the first.

she's comparing you to him... and it's always better the second time around.

8. CaseLogic

I'll see if I can convince her to try double clicking the mouse a bit :bigthumb:

9. CaseLogic

I tried to work her gspot for a while last night... and I think I might have been getting there.

She said that after a while of it feeling good, she started to feel some pressure below her stomach area, and then that she had to go pee. But the pressure was getting kind of uncomfortable for her so she had me stop. What do you guys think... possible that I was almost there? From what it seems like, uncomfortable/feeling like you have to pee are signs of a vaginal orgasm, especially for first-timers?

10. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Yup, make sure she goes before you guys get to work

11. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i'm in almost the same boat. just started seeing this new girl who told me out of all the times she's had sex only one guy could ever give her an orgasm. i kinda laughed / joked about it because i'd never had trouble giving girls orgasms. whether they'd had them before or not.

i can bring this girl to the absolute brink of orgasm, but havn't seemed to push her over yet and it's frustrating as all hell. some of the most vigorating and intense sex i've ever had, and i just get so exhausted by the time she's almost there i start to get too weak and my thrusting slows/whatever.

damn frustrating, just keep at it, i'm determined to give her an orgasm. though her dislocating her hip the other day didn't help.

12. dk01

dk01 Awwwwww..... OT Supporter

I was seeing a chick who had never had one. It freaked the shit out of me for some reason. Couldn't work it quite right due to being nervous as hell. :(

13. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Speak with her about the sensations she experiences. It sounds like she may be experiencing the problem that prevents a lot of women from experiencing female ejaculation. (this is generally induced by g-spot stimulation) Many women are capable of it, but probably fewer than 10% of women experience it, at least with their partners.

When they get close to the point of orgasm, they may feel like they're going to urinate. Generally, that's not the case. But it will feel that way. Because of that, many women will hold back, and sometimes miss out on the orgasm entirely.

I would have a talk with her about it. My approach would be to explain that to her, and to let her know that if she did urinate, I would be completely okay with that. It's important to make her feel comfortable with letting loose and really experiencing the orgasm, without fear of upsetting you or grossing either of you out. Look at it realistically. Urine is generally sterile anyway. If you do get piss on you, it's not the end of the world. Take a shower and it's all good. Have towels underneath and around you if you're that worried about the bedding, etc.

You might both be very pleasantly surprised.

I was.

14. SybariteGator

SybariteGator New Member

you read my mind and typed my response for me

good work....listen to this man....if you might love this girl, take your time with her.