SRS Wtf mixed signals

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Rammy1021, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Rammy1021

Rammy1021 New Member

Alright here's the story:

Met this girl Danielle on Saturday at a buddies party (pulled her up onto a stool i was dancing on, and picked her out randomly from the crowd) and we REALLY hit it off, we end up dancing/making out/talking all night long and we have alot in common

she ends up coming back to my place, we have sex (really passionate which is :hsugh: when it came to previous girls) next morning isn't awkward at all we're still laughing talking kissing all in all things are really hitting off, i drop her off at her place, kiss goodbye, call me later kinda deal

she im's me and we're talking that next night and i get this:
    [21:27] Rammy1021: and this time i promise to keep my word with jackie
    [21:29] her: lol
    [21:29] Rammy1021: that's if you wanna see me again
    [21:31] her: yea i would, here's the thing, i dont want you to get offended if i dont kiss you or anything, because last night was a lot of fun, but im having a lot of stuff going on relationship wise........but i think that your an awesome person and i would love to hang out with you again

so i'm like thats cool, take you're time, no rush i think you're really awesome, you're worth the wait blah blah blah

fast forward to tuesday we end up making plans to hang out at the library and get some homework/studying done... i invite her over for a movie, she hops right on the bed and says she wants to cuddle... we end up messing around again (no sex this time) afterwards i take her home

haven't talked to her since

i'm just wondering what the fuck is going on.... she says she doesn't wanna do anything but when she's around me it's like it's all she wants to do

and i feel like i'm too into this girl too soon

fuck these games yo!

2. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

She's wants to mess around with you but not have a relationship.

3. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

It's either she likes you but doesn't want you to see her as slutty because she slept with you the first night so she plays hard to get. Or she could still have some attachment with an ex or something else but she still want to keep you around in case things don't work out with the others.

4. Rammy1021

Rammy1021 New Member

the way she was telling it was she wanted a relationship with me but she's been hurt alot before :hsugh:

5. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Cool.

Well, did you?

Womanese for: You were a one night stand, mkay snookums? I used you, I hope it was good for you too. Oh and I don't really want to hang out, and I'm hoping you figure out this "code" so I don't have to. I might fuck you a few more times if I've got nothing better to do, but that's about the sum of it then I'll probably never talk to you again. If I do, it'll be a coincidence from dialing the wrong phone number.

You've been owned.

Womanse: Like I said, I told you I might fuck you again. I'm disappointed you didn't manhandle me with your sweaty meat stick. I've been jonesing for a boning. I'm fiening for the semen.

Womanse: Thank god that's over with, now onto Mr. Next In Line. I should start charging for this, I could make it a career, I'm so good. I hope no one thinks I'm a whore though....well, actually it wouldn't be that bad, well I better stop thinking with these 2 brain cells I have and get back to sucking this guys cock *slurp, slurp, nom nom nom slurp*.

Never fall for a one night stand that you just met. They're users 9 out of 10, and losers the other .9999 percent of the time. .0001 actually like you and just couldn't resist letting you shoot your population paste onto their tits.

6. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Womanse: "When I said hurt in a relationship, I meant "He hit my cervix, ...nothing a few oxycotin won't fix."

7. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

:bowdown:

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you are communicating neediness

9. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

yea exert independence.

its sexy when you dont want to hang out with her right away. you gotta have your own life too.

10. Ladybug

Ladybug Guest

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 5 rofls up

11. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

:bowdown::rofl:

12. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

ROFLMAO:rofl::rofl:

13. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

All joking aside... it sounds to me like you WERE a one night stand that was good enough she tried to come back for seconds...

Dude, you got played...now just move on and find someone who is worth your time. BTW, I hope you used protection...you never know what these whores carry around with them!!!

14. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Sounds like she has a boyfreind

15. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

Sounds like a one-night stand and she came back for seconds. Move on and find someone more worthwhile.

16. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Seriously OP, I'm not laughing at your expense...much. All kidding aside. It's unfortunate, you experienced the equivalent of Wham Bam, Thank you Mama - or something like that.

Another will come along, they always do. It's the pheromones I tell ya.