wtf is wrong with my peener?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IspitHotFire, May 17, 2005.

1. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

Ok so i have had ZERO problems getting it up in my 6 month relationship. i get a boner just from about anything if i want too.

monday afternoon we did it in the shower and then it wouldnt work no more!!!

then today we did it in the shower again and boom it only worked for like 3 minutes then it wasnt hard anymore....

wtf is wrong? I mean just saturday night i finished 3/4 times , what could change in 2 days?

I'm thinking the shower might have something to do with it...... maybe?

2. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

Not sure that sex in a shower would have any negative effects on your ability to get and/or keep an erection. Dumb question, but is it a matter of you just not being turned on at the time? I mean, I consider sex in a shower to be pretty hot myself, but is that what does it for you? Have her get on her knees and go down on you in the shower for a few minutes prior to sex. How about masturbating; you do that often? I've found if I lay off the masturbating for a few days, I don't last as long when having sex.

3. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Water temperature and concentrating on not falling on your ass could mess you up.

The big question is what happens when you're out of the shower???

4. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

no i mean it was all good in the shower today, just like yesterday. then when i got out i think maybe temperature change had something to do with it.

she could do ANYTHING to me, it would have no effect on my soldier. nothing. its like it was there just paralyzed or something lol

5. mjpd1

mjpd1 New Member

Yeah, stepping out of a hot shower and into a cold bathroom could definitely have an effect! Keep the bathroom doors closed to retain as much heat/steam as possible in the bathroom.