LGBT wtf is wrong with me

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by obwiththebigb, Jan 27, 2005.

1. obwiththebigb

obwiththebigb New Member

okay so basically i like girls but there is one guy that is like my best friend but we kind of go out but kind of don't just because he lives in a different state because he is in the air force.....so when he is away we are like best friends and i tell him about all the girls i meet and stuff and when he is visiting we are like a couple....its really weird...and i seem to be only really attracted l (like dating attracted) to guys that remind me of him...does this mean im bi i guess..:wiggle:

he is really feminine though..its really funny he is def a metrosexual......and i LOVE being with girls beside him grrrrr

2. Moonwalker

Moonwalker fagulous

hmmm thats weird.. i honestly dont know what the deal is. Sorry. [​IMG]

3. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

it usually happens w/ a best friend cuz u both have al0t of hte same interests...thats what happened w/ me and a g00d friend of mine...i was hanging out w/ girls but when i was w/ him it was completely different...i don't think there was anything wrong cuz he didn't take it differently and he's straight but like...its probably teh kewlest relationship u can have...and i'm the same way only attracted to guys that i'm really good friends w/ or that my friends are friends w/

4. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

When you say you are "like a couple", do you have physical relations with each other?

I'm a little confused about your post/question (if there is one?).

5. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...as you once said to me when I was on the opposite end of this situation, 'that's what really fucks you up'.

6. cargojock

cargojock New Member

so maybe you are learning the difference between sex and love. You like sex with girls; but are in love with him???

7. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

There's usually a pretty easy way to sort this out when people come in here asking these kinds of questions. Do you think about him sexually? If you fantasize about having his cock in your mouth (or similar acts), you have your answer. If not, then he's probably just a good buddy.

8. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Word.