WTF is up with this girl?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MstngJosh, Feb 13, 2005.

1. MstngJosh

MstngJosh New Member

Ok I like this girl that I've known for a few months now. We've hung out a few times, but I'm afraid that I have entered the 'friend' zone. I took her out a couple times last semester by ourselves and seemed to have a good time. But this semester it seems that I am hanging out more with her and her friends. This girl has a couple of guy friends that she has brought over and we all drank together. At that time she was kind of flirty with me, but nothing happened. I get mixed vibes from her, so I think that maybe she might have some stronger feelings for me. But I'm getting sick of not knowing what is between us.

It doesn't help that her best friend is a guy either. They've known each other for a long time. When he comes over with her, it seems that he is almost her bodyguard.:greddy: I have never seen them affectionate with each other, so I'm almost positive that there is nothing like that going on.

I guess all that I wanna know is whether there is an easy way to find out what this girl is thinking. Should I just be blunt?

2. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

She just sounds like a party girl who likes to have fun, and is unbiased as to what gender in friend she chooses. You are never going to change the fact that she makes friends with guys easily. So if you are even a little bit the jealous type, I would say stay away, or just enjoy her flirty-but-platonic friendship.

4. maelenebaby

maelenebaby Guest

Sounds like shes just playin the field and shes goin with the flow nah i mean? maybe she's waiting on you to make a move. Tell her you want to take her out alone without her friends and see how she responds..

5. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

As far as the friend seeming like a bodyguard. They could possibly have been friends for a long time, long enough to seem like brother/sister. Therefore he's making sure she dont' get hurt.

I'd do the same for one of my real close friends, i've seen her hurt a lot, and she always asks my advice on guys. I'm not quite the bodyguard, but i can sence a man's intentions pretty easily.

Now, if it were my real sisters, i'd give the guy hell, lol.

6. MstngJosh

MstngJosh New Member

Yeah they have known each other for a long time now. So I'm thinking that he is just watching out for her. I guess I'll just go with the flow and see how she reacts around me when I see her tomorrow. If it's good then I might ask her out for this weekend. If not then who cares?:dunno:

7. GR3N4DE

GR3N4DE OG noob.

lack of honest communication = loser.

don't be scared to be open with her. it usually leads to positive results.

8. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

You should have made a move long ago.....

9. sean*

sean* Guest

:werd:

10. two30v

two30v New Member