SRS wtf is my gf preg?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by The Ripper, Apr 18, 2009.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

Well bassically this is the situation. My gf was living with me for about a month and we were having sex 2 - 3 times a day every day till she left for boot camp in late november. She went to boot camp for 8 weeks and got out in Feb. While in boot camp she took several pregnancy tests because they are mandetory and she never got taken out for being pregnant like other girls did.

She hasnt had her period since she has been in boot camp. She had it right before boot camp though. This last time she spotted and she has taken a few pregnancy tests and they have all come back inconclusive. If she is pregnant she isnt showing at all. So Im thinking one of two things

1. there is an altenate cause as to why she is not getting her period ie. stress or some medical condition.

or

2. after she got out from boot camp she hoed out and got with some guy and then got knocked up.

So Im just wondering is it even possible that I am the father if she is pregnant because to me the situation doesnt make sense. I dont think she would have been able to make it through boot camp if she was pregnant because she would have came out on the piss tests and if she had gotten multiple inconclusives Im sure they would have pulled her aside to get a blood test.

2. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Stress, and a sudden increase in physical activity (boot camp) can cause delayed periods.

3. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

From the sound of it, if YOU did get her pregnant in November and then she got out in February. She should be about ~3 months pregnant.

Go see a doctor and if she is pregnant they can tell you when she will be expected to give birth and then from that date subtract 9 months and you have the day that the deed was done. Also if you are truly paranoid get a paternity test.

If she is not pregnant, it could be due to all the stress from boot camp.

4. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

She should see a physician to confirm via blood testing. Additionally, home pregnancy tests are nearly 100% accurate. Intense physical activity in women is known to suppress menstruation.

5. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

if she is pregnant that's the plan. I'm going going to wait it out and support her so no one can hold it against me later. Then when the kid is born get a paternity test early on and have it settled but I'm not even going to stress out about that issue right now. My main concern is if she is pregnant right now or if it is a medical issue.

Yeah she is going to the Dr. on Monday to see whats up. I'm waiting to see what happens and she is still going through intense physical activity and stress because she is in her advance training school. She is going through all of that stress and on top of that going to her training sessions. So Im assuming this is whats going on.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Umm, she needs to see a doctor. I don't understand how this exact kind of thing happens all the time and yet girls are dumb enough to just put it off when there could be a serious problem.

7. Scootin

Scootin OT Supporter

Dude, she went to BOOT CAMP.

8. c.a

c.a New Member

yeah boot camp definately does that to you. i cant speak for girls.. but i know most guys wont get a chubby for a couple of months and it too me like a week after i got there to shit. so it definately effects you physically in strange ways

9. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

well tomorrows the day she goes to the dr. lets see what happens haha

10. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

not pregnant per blood test. She has like chronic fatigue or some shit

11. iwishyouwerebeer

:bigthumb: better than preggers

12. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

maybee i was kinda hopin I had a rugrat

13. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Chronic Fatigue -- like, what type of "Chronic Fatigue?" Is she just tired, or what?

14. iwishyouwerebeer

:uh: considering your situation right now you should be glad.

15. Daria

Daria New Member

that will do it alone, then she'll have stress ON TOP of that, and the change in living conditions and environment adds to stress, even if you don't think it does. even going out in the sun more can be cause to skip a period or even two periods completely.

My first summer weekend out biking all day with my sister had us both miss our periods after that. I can only imagine something like boot camp could possibly have a woman miss her period of have spotting for even longer.