:wtf: I"m confused and don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CookieMonster, Feb 10, 2005.

1. CookieMonster

CookieMonster OT Supporter

Ok me and this girl did some stuff around Christmas time. I went out with one her friends we broke up and we are friends everyone is friends again. Well 2 days after we broke up I asked her if she liked me she said she did. But I like her alot. But she told me she didn't wanna date right now. But I don't know if I should try to sex her up again. Because I don't really know what our relationship is. Because I hang out with her and she sits close to me plays with me. But don't show that we are not more then friends. I don't know if I should ask her if she likes me. Because she knows i like her. But I don't show as how much i like her. I don't wanna mess up a friend relationship because I like her. What should I do?

2. Narcissistik

Narcissistik We are all born original, most die copies......

First off...how old are you?

2nd...it sounds like you may be in the friends zone.

3. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

Oldest and most repeated scenario out there. I know you think it's different for you (most of us have been there), but "I don't really want to date right now" is more often than not set-you-down-gently woman-speak for "I don't want to date YOU right now."

Besides, what would you rather have, a best friend, or an ex-girlfriend?

Find another, better fish. Move on.

4. dodgerdog

dodgerdog If you're a racist, I'll attack with the North.

1st: go back to school and learn grammar.

2nd: thinkin' she established the friend zone buddy...don't let a good thing go bad by tryin to get some booty, feel me? give it time, see what happens. don't rush anything.

5. CookieMonster

What I think about her. Is that she wanted me to wait till the right time to date her. She wants to hang with me on V-day. I'm gonna just ask her out on that day then. i'm just try to forget about it and try to be friends.

6. CookieMonster

Hey, I don't really pay attention when I type. So :gtfo: you n00b

7. lizzzardgirl

lizzzardgirl Guest

Are you having sex with her? If you are, then chances are she's ur fuck buddy, and she doesn't want more than that. If u are not fucking, then go for it, ask her out. If she says no, talk about the way the two of you feel. don't get mad at her because then she will definitely run away.

8. CookieMonster

:werd: thats what we pretty much are but we don't go pass the point of oral. But I told her we can be friends unless she wants to go out with me then i'll ask her. but till then I can say we are "'close friends" :wiggle: