WTF. How do I make a move in this particular circumstance?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by beckington, Apr 19, 2006.

1. beckington

beckington New Member

Alright.

I'll give you a little background.

I'm 19, and ever since about 11th grade...have absolutely never ever had a problem with girls.

I've never really been straight up rejected.

I've never really ever had a problem making a move.

I'm a huge slut...I've slept with more girls than all my friends combined. :ugh2:

Until now.

There is this girl and she is 18.

Shes totally awesome, funny as shit, gorgeous, 97lbs and 5'2" :hsd:

We will call her "S".

I met her and her friend at a concert a few months ago.

Her friend will be called "A".

"A" is a complete slut.

Me and "A" ended up hanging out the next day @ my friend's house and there was an immediate physical attraction...and it was very apparent. So making the move was very very easy.

Me and "A" ended up having sex a few times that night.

"A" goes back to school on the other side of new york.

Me and "S" talk here and there, and become friends.

"A" comes home from school, and we have sex again.

"A" is now obsessed with me. Talks about me to "S" all the time.

Well..."A" and myself don't talk all that much (except when she comes home from school and wants to hook up).

Me and "S" have been hanging out A LOT. And by A LOT...I mean 6 days in the past week.

And I like her. I liked her back when we first met, but "A" got in the way.

Now we talk about how we like each other, but because shes so funny,I don't know if shes super serious about it.

Shes trying to get me to meet all her family, and talks about doing things in the future (road trips etc etc).

Problem is... I'm super nervous about making a move on her.

I don't know what it is.

If she was some disposable slut, I would have no problem throwing it in her...but because I think this could possibly be an awesome match... I get all girlie about it, and don't even want to kiss her...in fear of having it be unwanted.

Obviously she likes me a little...if shes hanging out with me so damn much.

How should I go about bringing our status up, and making the first move?

Wow...I suck.

2. b-dizzle

b-dizzle Corporate Man-whore

well are u just trying to be a man-whore with S, or are you looking for a serious relationship with her? you need to decide that first

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I love it when a guy says he has no problems with women.

4. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

I think it's obvious that you're just used to using them for sex, and now that you found one that you'd like to actually have a relationship with, you're having problems. It's a lot easier to bang sluts :dunno:

5. NCS

NCS Active Member

man, you may be lucky with women, you may be gorgeous, you may be a man-whore but let me he-bitch man-slap you right here. your game isnt tight.

- you have said nothign about her giving you signals. whats her eye contact like. touches (on you)? touches (on herself when she talks to you) ?

and so on. there are a million things clear as day that a woman gives away. there should be no question as to whether or not she likes you, you should know it after this much time. you're already in the friend zone or she's aching to get your mangina.

here is the only way to get yourself out of the friendzone but its really, really, really hard and you have to execute it perfectly. u ready?

while keeping ALL your good qualities, become a fucking drama queen. disappear. turn your phone off every other day. become busy as hell. have other women around you in front of this one that want you but DONT GET WITH THEM. react irrationally. have a huge fight about something irrelevant to the point that she cries, then storm off. come back in a week like nothings happened and be sexual and playful. get a new hobby, change your style, get a diff haircut. love her, then stand her up. act completely bipolar but never break down in front of her.

1) yes i've done it. yes its worked.
    1.5) it will ONLY work if there was an initial attraction but it turned into friends.
    2) it takes a LONG ASS TIME and you have to sacrifice a HUGE part of your life to do this.
    3) she isn't worth it. no one is, but its your mistake to make.

6. beckington

beckington New Member

well.

i want a serious relationship with "S".

"A" could die in a fire, and I wouldn't miss her.

7. NCS

NCS Active Member

its up to you man. if you're stuck in the friend zone you need to be so different that it shakes her reality and she re-evaluates you.

8. beckington

beckington New Member

and I shouldn't say "i've never had a problem with girls".

"I've never had a problem getting their attention"

we all have problems with girls...they all lie, backstab, cheat, and deceive... and they like to play fucking games.

Bitches Aint Shit.

9. NCS

NCS Active Member

oh boy lol... i think im done here. any girls want to answer that generality? :)

10. beckington

beckington New Member

11. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I like the tattoo. :bigthumb:

That tattoo alone probably gets you laid 3x as much as you normally would. So, props on the tattoo! But, most guys (and this is you too apparently) sleep with different women in hopes of or while on the way to finding a girl to settle down with. I'm not sure the quality of girl you could marry (and that is the ultimate goal, isn't it?) with a tattoo like that, since any smart girl (yes, there are some) would be degraded by that tattoo.

Not only that, but when you are trying to get a good job, get stopped by the police, or take your shirt off in front of people you are trying to impress, that tattoo has you marked.

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I would like to quickly mention that this is a problem I see with guys from time to time. You're great with the easy women, but when you finally meet a real woman you realize that your social skills are sub-par.

Bottom line? As mentioned, what is HER interest level? Physical contact? Does she call you? Does she look you in the eye? Does she NOT talk about other men? Does she flirt and joke?

If you're talking to her all serious like, on the phone, and you're her therapist you may have a tough time moving to this. Plus, she knows you're fucking her sluttly friend. Most women make a decision about a guy VERY quickly, if not within the first 3 seconds. Yes, you can change her opinion, but not easily.

I'm going to suggest that you go read up on Doc Love's advice. You've got game but you're missing the crucial element:

You need to learn to become a gentleMAN. Notice "MAN." You need to become mature, polite, grown up. You need to read her signals. You need to be a CHALLENGE. Spend a little less time with her. 6 days? :hsugh: That's WAY too much time. I sure as shit hope you have not bought her ANYthing.

Anyway, read this:

http://www.alovelinksplus.com/advice/dating_self_help.htm

Read it VERY carefully, especially the three male traits.

Then read his advice articles:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove

(Note: Not all links are his articles, so be sure the author is him)

Then consider getting his $100 "Dating Dictionary." You can buy it cheap on eBay usually, I've seen them for $15. Then read that shit 2-3 times as quick as you can. If you're a PUA and have all the game down, this is the piece that makes you realize what you're missing and how to convert to long term quality and be a mature guy women REALLY like.

You may also want to watch the movie "The Tao of Steve" and "An affair to Remember" (Yes, it's old as shit, Cary Grant. He is the EXACT goal of who you need to be. Straight forward, funny, mature, a true gentleMAN.

If you're serious about her the long you take to get your act in gear the less likely you will succeed. Go study that stuff and THINK about how you can attract her to you by your actions.

Good luck!

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You know, I was thinking about this and I realized one thing you may want to consider.

STOP.

Be yourself. Stop with the games. Don't get all "therapy" on her, and don't talk about your feelings for her, but just be straight forward.

I often find that I get stuck in the "pick up" mode with so many average women that when I meet a truly phenominal woman I have a hard time slowing down and just being myself.

But being yourself may in fact just be the ticket. If you are truly yourself, and she is attracted to it, then you may well have a ticket to long term happiness. ;)

14. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Now there is something I can agree with...

15. M3-DIS

M3-DIS Guest

hahahaha, getting fucked in every thread. You ask OT for girl help. Wow

16. razi

razi New Member

step 1: stop fucking A. period, end of story. she's not what you want anyway.

step 2: wait a week or so after this. take S on a date.

step 3: do not treat S like A. If either asks about it all, tell them the truth (and the same story). "That wasn't the kind of relationship I am looking for." be honest, straightforward, and mature about it.

17. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

why dont you just talk to her, instead of "making a move"

:hsugh:

18. Menial

Menial New Member

Do you know what a relationship actually entails?

19. fray

fray New Member

I'm glad you said this...

To the poster, are you sure that you actually like this girl and can be faithful to her? If you're used to sleeping around a lot, do you think you will be faithful only until it gets a few months old and she gets boring, or are you sure you're actually looking for a relationship and don't think you'll just hurt her down the road?

20. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

talking to a girl while not on a date or whatever isn't the best idea. He should ask her out...if she accepts, he can talk to her and get to know her and all on the date. I mean, come on, that's what you do on dates.