wtf help... eating......?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Abomb, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Sup guys, im having a serious problem here. I am tryin to get in the extra calories in order to add muscle/weight but i do not think i am getting into caloric excess and just maintaining.. HOW do you guys step up your volume of food you eat? It makes me want to vomit if i eat less than every 3 hours...
    HELP

2. Phineas Q Stork

Phineas Q Stork Active Member

Let's say that you want to eat 4,000 calories a day. Start at like 3,000 or 3,200 and do that for 2 weeks. Then ramp up to like 3,500 for a week or two and so on until you reach your goal.

If you have trouble eating, liquid calories are the easiest to put down. I can make a shake w/ olive oil, peanut butter, oatmeal, protein, and milk that is over 1000 calories. It's not very filling though

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i only weight like 130 so i believe i need around 3000-3300 calories a day. I probably only used to eat like 1-2 meals daily for like the past 2 years. Well, I am starting to get very motivated and im doing 2 scoops of ON whey protein twice daily and tryin to get a break fast, lunch, and dinner meal. I am roughly counting my calories and im maybe only hitting 1800-2200.. I just dont know how to stuff the extra food down and keep it there. DO I just have to get slowly adjust my body to eating more? forcing it down?

thanks guys

4. hip hippo

hip hippo Eric Berry, son.

Do you drink any shakes?

My shake consists of:

1 cup skim milk
    2.5 scoops whey
    1 tbsp olive oil
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1 banana
    2 tbsp natty peanut butter
    couple ice cubes

It comes out to about 950 calories or so. Very easy to get down, in my opinion.

5. edd91

edd91 rebmeM weN

Does anyone else not understand people like this? I could eat every second of the day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.