wtf, give girl action, get nothing in return

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by wallydog11, Sep 3, 2006.

1. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

So there's this friend I have, everytime we sleep together (real sleeping) we fool around. Got to the point where lastnight I fingered her, and I got nothing in return, I kissed her neck and tried going for her lips but she wouldn't kiss back, but she went on top of me and dry fucked me. I know she isn't inexperienced, she's had previous partners before. Dunno, maybe it's the whole friend thing? I don't want to bring it up incase I ruin my luck :x:

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Well, it's not like you're getting anything great now....talk to her about it!

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

NO do not do this :ugh:

talk to her and kill the "romance" :ugh2:

shes not your long term gf

4. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

if you want something in return, talk to her about it and/or ask her :dunno:

5. low20

low20 Member

just make out with her again and next time in the heat of it just ask her to do something else...shell do it

6. Abomb

Abomb New Member

grab her hand and guide it to your penis

7. Pseudonym

Pseudonym --

yeah - tell her to do something when you are actually getting it on, don't bring it up any other time.

8. SexCells

SexCells New Member

he meant head.

anyway. is she hot? because my response is going to be completely dependant on that. Pictures would help as well.

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Yep thats what you do. She will get the point and wont refuse because you are doing something for her.

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Now you know what it feels like to be a girl :mamoru: Usually it's the guy begging for head without wanting to do anything in return.

11. Seymour Glass

Seymour Glass New Member

Everything posted here has been stupid except this

Best advice yet. This has always worked well for me. If this doesn't work, though, this is what you do.

So you're fooling around with her and using your fingers to stimulate her vagina. You're doing well so far. After a couple minutes, you don't think she's going to give you the release you need. This is problematic and there are two ways I know to resolve this.

1) Told to me by a friend that gets laid all the time. You start to sit up while kissing her and she does too. Then, you pull away. You take your lips away from hers and look in her eyes for about a second and a half or so. Then you bite your lower lip and look down at your penis. Look back up and smile.

She'll say "Ew, No! I'm not doing that!" Say "okay," and keep go back to your previous fooling around. Then do this again. This time, if she refuses, what I'd do is this next method.

2) You pull away and say "Wow, I'm not sure about this whole thing. I think we're taking it too fast." Hahaha, what a reframe that is. I laugh thinking about this. You beat her to saying it and she is left speechless. This is very funny. Then you kind of chill out for a little while and chit chat or whatever and then start again. Then pull away after ten seconds of this and say something like "You're nothing but trouble for me. I think this is going way too fast still."

If she is angered or anything, go and play on your computer or something. Go onto youtube and watch some funny movies. Something to where she is not satisfied and you are. This is string-cat theory (or something to that effect). Sexual activity is the string, you're the person holding it and she's the cat. You give her a little bit of it and then take it away. The cat wants it really bad after that. Then you satisfy her a little more then take it away. At this point, the cat is pissed. When you finally give it to her for more than thirty seconds, she'll be all over you. Much like a cat tries to mangle the string if you drop it on him. She'll think she's won you over but you actually made her your bitch. Hope this helps.

-Seymour

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:bowdown:

13. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Get her really turned on, then caveman her. If she refuses, freeze her out.

14. Mikus

Mikus don't stop believin'

15. Abomb

Abomb New Member

freeze her out meaning.....?

never heard that term ><

16. Socrates

Socrates New Member

A freezeout is a method created by the author of "The Game".

It is used to deal with a woman's Last Minute Resistance. If you didn't make the woman comfortable enough with you, right after you cross the line of fooling around to actual sex, she will probably say something like "We are going too fast." or something to stop you from having sex.

A freezeout is where instead of bitching about it, or worse, saying "please", you simply get up, turn on the lights, turn the music off, blow out the candles, and get on the computer or something and just sit there not talking. You can't act mad during this or anything, you just have to seem like you don't care.

The reason this works is because the new situation you created for her makes her even more uncomfortable than the previous situation, which was you trying to have sex with her.

I've tried it twice and both times, I didn't get laid that night. I'm not blaming the method, because I probably came across as nervous or something as I was trying that for the first time. I just find it easier to explain to her that what she is doing is not slutty.

The Cat-String theory (not string-cat) was created by Mystery, who is also a main character in Neil Strauss's non-fiction book, "The Game". I've used that theory as an example on this forum many times, but I always at least give credit to who created it.

17. Socrates

Socrates New Member

What I would do in your situation, since she IS just a friend and not a girlfriend, is simple. It is A LOT like the freezeout method, but just takes a little more discipline.

Next time you guys are fooling around, and she stops you somehow, just say "That definitely killed the mood." and get up, turn on lights, get dressed, etc. Then, check your phone (as if checking text messages) and say "Hey, i'm going to go hang out with a friend for a while. I'll give you a call tommorrow." The most important part of this is to not act mad. Just have an attitude conveying if she doesn't put out, then that is fine, you can go get it somewhere else.

The next time you guys fool around, she knows what will happen if she turns you down, and probably won't do it again. If she does, then she either you conveyed the wrong attitude (acted mad), or she wouldn't have had sex with you anyways, just as friends.

18. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Well, freezeouts were being used long before Mystery. Franco calls it 101 and was adopted from noting how women betaize men by being hot-cold-hot (101... binary).

19. no come down

no come down ..... and in this place you'll see me OT Supporter

in my opinion the cat-string method was "developed" long before cats were domesitacated and played with string

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ah.. I stopped reading the game after I realized it was more story than how-to.

21. xinster

xinster New Member

Wanderlei Silva would have kicked his ass

22. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I agree :wtc: .

23. twwicket

twwicket New Member

Wow. I had no idea guys analyzed fooling around in such systematic detail. I was going to suggest that you were probably rotten at fingering her, and that's why she climbed on top and tried to distract you with the dry hump. But try the Cat-String thing... sounds like a winner.

Also, crossing the line between being friends that fool around and friends that screw is usually one taken very cautiously by girls. One of the more annoying things you want to find out as a girl is that your pal is using you for ass, and avoids small talk with you the next day. As long as nothing too serious is happening at night, she can pretend its all normal in the morning. Eventually, she'll figure out that you're not going to bail on her as a friend, and she might be more... giving. Take it slow - she'll probably allow you to get a little further each time.

24. cdl

cdl New Member

maybe you missed the part where he said she won't even kiss him