SRS wtf girls are too cryptic

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by J52k2, May 18, 2006.

1. J52k2

J52k2 New Member

Ok well i apparently suck at trying to understand any words that come out of a girls mouth and i dont do anything because im not sure wtf they want. Here is a recent example:

me(6:54:39 PM): like usally
    me(6:54:41 PM): 25 would be
    me(6:54:44 PM): shitty as fuck
    me(6:54:58 PM): the pipe was marked at 55 when i got to the flea market
    me(6:55:07 PM): prices dropped like whoa ;-)
    girl(6:55:38 PM): hhhahaho sweet ars
    girl(6:55:42 PM): ass*
    girl(6:55:52 PM): i need a pick me up
    girl(6:56:18 PM): you people and your toys
    me(6:56:22 PM): heheh
    me(6:56:29 PM): dude i think im going back this weekend
    me(6:56:37 PM): i could pick you up
    girl(6:57:04 PM): hehe
    girl(6:57:20 PM): would you be my "pick me up"?
    girl(6:57:23 PM): haha
    me(6:57:34 PM): sure
    girl(6:57:47 PM): oooh, sounds good
    girl(7:01:15 PM): haha
    me(7:01:30 PM): werd

So does that mean she wants me to take her to the flea market or what the hell does she mean. god damn girls. wtf is a pick me up ?

2. J52k2

J52k2 New Member

sexual innuendos perhaps ? just overall helping her not feel so down ? i can not come to a conclusion.

me(5:06:56 PM): hjey can i give this book to you to give to sage
    girl(5:07:07 PM): sure
    me(5:07:08 PM): that is if i find it
    me(5:07:17 PM): lol
    girl(5:07:22 PM): when are u gonna give it to me?
    me(5:07:24 PM): im horrible
    me(5:07:26 PM): i dono
    girl(5:07:29 PM): the book, that is

3. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

Dude I am a chick and I can't understand why women are this fucking cryptic. Say what you mean for petes sake.

My guess is she is testing the waters so if she gets rejected she can brush it off.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Lazyness, easy words easy sentences, people want to bring over what they want to say with least possible effort. This is why it becomes cryptic.

Anyway her pick up lines are exactly that, she is teasing you on if you would be the guy who would pick her up in a romantic sense. But more in the sense of like 'i wish, but that probably would never happen' .

Anyway don't listen to what a woman says, look at her body if it goes towards you it wants to be with you, if it goes away from you it dislikes you. That's much easier then internet slang, lolz.

5. J52k2

J52k2 New Member

haha that does make a lot of sense

6. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

You can't tell anything from this measly few lines. Why don't you get into the history between you two and just what is going on.

As far as your few messaging, why don't YOU be a little more obvious. The more obvious YOU get, the more she has to when she responds. Seriously. For instance, when she said "Will you be my "pick me up"? You should respond with something like, "Does that involve you being naked? haha!" or something like that. You're being just as vague as she is.

7. johan

johan Active Member

You're going to need to interact with her in person. The chat you posted is just too vague to get anything solid. At least she is chatting with you, that's something.

Connect with her in person. If she blows that off, you know. And be up front about it. Don't arrange to connect under the pretense of "just offering her a ride".

You can start that way, but don't leave it at that. You suggest contact, purely for its own sake alone.

I.e. make sure its YOU she wants to hang out with, not the fact that she can score a ride in your car to somewhere she needs to go.

And as for your chats, I agree with DigDog, you need to turn up the volume if you want to get somewhere. Remember there's a fine line between being confident and sexual and being just an ahole.

8. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

wrong forum

9. J52k2

J52k2 New Member

So bascially I need to be more "open" in what i also want this relationship to go. And lets see ill go into the background behind us. Last year we had were both majorly crushing eachother and I asked her out, but she was confused (her mom is a lesbian) and she told me that she was a lesbian and she didnt think that it would work. Then later on in the year she got together with this guy and he was really needy and started to scare the shit out of her ( he was talking about marrying her and living with her, mind you this is a sophmore). So she stopped dating him and fell into some sort of depression emo phase. I was being tortued by my SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and I just went anti social and didnt talk to her for a long time (i also thought she was still with this guy). I wasnt depressed because of her, but it was a mixture of things, my mom getting remarried, freinds changing and etc. So just recently I have started talking to her again, and we have started calling eachother. I really should ask her out but i dont know if that is what i need right now. Im about to go to college and Im not going to be that far away, and well i guess i sound selfish right now but I want my options open. I havent been in any real relationships and Im afraid if i commit to one right now that Ill just end up fucking it up really bad. What should I do?

10. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

You've already asked her out once and she told you that she was a lesbian. Then shortly after she dated another guy. What does this tell you? C'mon brother, don't be as dense as I was when I was your age. She's not interested. It doesn't matter how much she talks to you or how longs she has conversations with you. Friends do that stuff. Unless she is grabbing your package, kissing you, telling you that she wants to have sex with you, or tells you that you should ask her out, then there are no "signs" that she changed her mind. You asked her out already and she gave you a BS excuse which you ate up. Move on.