SRS :wtf: girl is wierd

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rebel, Mar 15, 2005.

1. rebel

rebel Manchester United > All

This girl and I have been kind of talking off and on for about a month or longer. We went on a few dates hung out a lot etc. Anyways, I made a move to step things up last week and she was kinda all like but i just broke up with my boyfriend I don't want to rush into a relationship blah blah so I was like whatever you lead me on thats bullshit bye. I hadn't talked to her in a week. So today, I'm playing pool at a friends house having a good time and she calls me. Stupidly I answered, she was a little bit drunk but wanted to see me so I told her to come over. Anyways we hung out for a little bit and she was all happy and was kinda all over me, had her arms around me and was holding my hand etc. So I was like oh shit maybe she likes me again. Anyways, she had to go so I walked her and her friend to their car and we started talking. It started off with im cold and she put my arms around her then she was all are you mad at me and was like saying she's sorry and doesn't want me to be mad at her so I was like no i'm not. Then I asked her if she still liked me and she said yea she did. So we were talking and she kept acting like she wanted something to happen so we almost kissed then she backed away and was all this feels wrong, we arn't even talking.So I was like ok well why don't we start talking. Then she was all why do you even like me we've only hung out like 4 times you don't even know me. :ugh: So I was just like blah blah I like what I see in you. She was all well I want to talk about this so I'll call you later. She called me about an hour later so it had to be pretty important to her and we started talking again. Anyways on the phone she said she liked me etc. again and I was all so whats the reason we arn't talking. She told me she didn't want to feel like she was in a relationship right now and watned to be free and do her own thing and hang out with her own friends. I told her it's not like I'd say you can't do anything I dont care what you do as long as your not out fucking some other guys. And she was all yea I know... why do you like me your such a nice and sweet guy your too good for me I'm just wierd you don't deserve me you deserve better. :ugh: :o I told her I didn't know and she said
    her: Why don't you find another girl?
    me: Maybe I have
    <silence>
    me: Anyways I gotta go have a nice night bye *click*
    This is pissing me off. I'd really like something with her but I'm not going to put up with her bullshit. Her sister has been telling me stuff she's saying like "im so perfect for her and I'm so sweet it makes her want to cry." WTF is this.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Look it's simple this girl digs you. Don't listen to her babble, there's an easy way to know for sure. Check out the body, when it moves towards you it wants to be with you, if it moves away from you it wants you to go away.

This girl is going towards you, and therefore wants you. Her acting all weird is just her unability to communicate in a proper way with people that she likes. Seems like she just is nervous and wants some certainty in you liking her also without getting a blow or heart broken from your side.

This is why she is sorta making these zig zag moves before she answers which gives the akward wtf's which you have in your mind.

She probably has talked to her sister about her liking you, therefore her sister is making some moves towards you into trying to get you to like her saying things like 'oh she's perfect for you' ,

I would definitly maintain your same style of dating, however i would give her some assurance that you 'really like her' or not, because that would speed things up and give ground to stand on instead of both of you giving eachother nothing but quick sand to drawn in.

3. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    break it up in to sentances and paragraphs and I'll read it.

4. rebel

wow that helps alot. She just called me today and she doesn't remember our convo really from last night so pretty much I got off without her remembering that arguement. I was nice and stuff and we might hang out later today.

Any ideas on what would give her assurance that I "really like her"? I'm not much on long term relationships I always end up with one nighters or 1 week flings. But she seems worth a lot more than that to me :dunno:.

Yea her sister has talked to me and tells me everything she says. She really likes me from what her sister has told me. But she also just got out of "being in love" like 4-5 weeks ago so you know how women can be sometimes :mamoru: .

5. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

Firstly, c'mon dude, you really should be more respectful of peoples' problems in here.

Now, dude, when you're hanging out with her if you want her to know that you really like her; simply be there for her. Just let it ride out from her last relationship, she probably just doesn't want to be hurt again.

Go hang out, have a good time. When she is ready for you, I think she will let you know in her own way.

6. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

7. *XxChocoTacoxX

*XxChocoTacoxX Mmm... Choco tacos... :drool:

Definitely one thing you probably won't want to do again is to try and have a serious conversation with her while she's buzzed. It will get you all worked up about things that she's not even going to remember later and won't really cause any progress in things. But I think you should just tell her that you really like her and can see things going well for you two and like Copen said, "simply be there for her." Don't try to rush things though. Just let time heal her wounds from her last relationship and then when she feels good enough, she'll either consider being with you or just staying friends.

8. johan

johan Active Member

Yeah, this is basically fairly reliable -- that is, reading body language. If you find a girl exhbiting open body language toward you, that's a pretty reliable indicator of interest.

Although sometimes a girl (or guy) can hold off, either because they're excessively shy, or very old-fashioned, or whatever, and you get no reading off them. But all in good time. Even the shy ones open up sooner or later.

9. rebel

well idk. She ims me and is like 'hey hott stuff" and starts flirting with me and stuff and wants to do stuff so i told her id call her later and we'd hang out. Anyways shes all cool about that then she tells me that some guy took advantage of her over spring break :wtf: and that she doesn't trust any guys. So anyways I called her later that night and she was at some other dudes house with her friend and was like i think we're stayin here but I'll call you later. She never did. Whatever, I'm done with her this is retarded.

10. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

rebel, don't let her manipulate you. Drop out.