wtf ex boyfriend stupidity

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by katatat, Jun 8, 2007.

1. katatat

katatat you're outta your league Donnie

my ex boyfriend and i just recently stopped talkin for good for the most part and hanging out as well. we've been broken up for quite sometime but we had some mutual friends. one day i accidentally left a few items over at our friends' apartment who just recently moved and gave my ex my stuff to return to me.

no matter how much he protests talking to me whether through text or on the phone, he says he'll give me back my stuff

so the question is:

if he wants me out of his life so much, why doesn't he just give me my stuff back instead of having it for over a month. i mean if he really didn't wanna see me or talk to me and that is why he won't return it, why not just leave it on the doorstep?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

why dont you just ask him yourself?

3. katatat

tried. never really gives an answer just " i don't wanna talk"

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well thats when you get the courage up and either show up or say "Im going to be there in a few minutes to get my stuff. Im tired of this shit ."

5. katatat

i would do that only he has it in his vehicle. and i live in another city about ten min. away. i would have done that awhile ago but he's always out with people. there was one time he was on some drugs and drunk and everyone including him told me to slap him. i wish i'd've done it.

6. katatat

it used to be that i wanted to still be friends and such, but i know that right now that is not in the cards and isn't the best thing. i just really want my shit back. i've got a pipe, bong, shirt, and a old swim suit. i could care less about the swim suit though.

7. katatat

yeah this is the ex bf i've mentioned in other threads. the one i had an abortion with and such. he's turned into a fuck up as opposed to who he was when we were together in the first place.

8. Brian May

Brian May New Member

my gf had a similar problem with her ex. he wouldn't budge so she ended up saying fuck it and he kept her stuff. she ended up burning his shit that she had of his.

it's unfortunate, but their only material things. be glad this scumbag is out of your life

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

you care that much about some paraphernalia? probably just better off to just forget about it.

10. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

if it's a good quality pipe and bong even if she doesn't smoke anymore she could bank $100+ off of it.

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

again, it's only money. you can always get more. :dunno:

12. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Cut your losses. He's using your stuff as leverage. Responding to that sort of behavior in the mean he wants you to gives him the upper hand in a situation you can easily maintain power over.

13. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

14. katatat

it is the money thing at all. that was my first pipe and bong. and the fact that i had to take over to that friends house in order from my mom to not destroy it is the only reason i dont have it right now.

15. runawaycamel

runawaycamel New Member

This same thing just happened to me. Just show up. It's the only way if you really want your stuff back.

16. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

either forget your stuff and move on, or lay it out, as in, i'll be there are such and such time to pick my stuff up, or drop it off at my house at this time. do you want to see him when you get your stuff or not? it might be best to just give him a time and place to drop the stuff off. if you think you can handle it, just set a time to come get it. does he have to be there when you get this stuff? do you know anyone else who can either go with you to get it or get it for you?
    i know how much this sucks. i went through this with one ex, made a fuss to get my stuff and it ended up so much drama, the next time it happened i just said fuck the stuff. it was some of my first photography and my first pipe, but it wasn't worth the fighting to get it back.

:dunno:

17. Roadkill_ak_47

Roadkill_ak_47 Support your local Pirate

maybe he burnt it in hate

18. katatat

well i mean the swim suit i can deal with out. the bong is my first but isnt a big deal cuz the girl that i got it from was also the girl that moved. my pipe i do want because it is my first and my current SO gave it to me and the only reason i had to keep it over at her place was because my mom found it and threw my bong and pipe in the trash, and i didnt want her to break it so i kept it in a place where it didnt matter. and then i have a shirt that he actually bought me but the reason i want it is because i wear it underneath a lot of my clothes.

i've told him on more than one occasion i just want my stuff back.

but still. nothing. he just responds with "you'll get it back eventually" type thing.

19. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dont listen to them, get your fucking shit back.

20. katatat

um. i'm not 26... i'm 19

21. katatat

he's just stupid and immature. pretty much anyone i habve talked to about it has all pretty much said he's keeping it to have a reason to talk to me at some point.:greddy:

22. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

I'd say the same about someone worrying over a bong and a pipe :dunno:

23. BradUF

BradUF Guest

lol you are not getting it back.

24. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

This is where you've hit the nail on the head in that he's likely still kicking himself in the ass for letting you get away from him and is having a hard time of letting go, sorta like the situation in that Hinder song (Lips of an angel), so he's hanging onto whatever of you that he can in hopes that, one day, he'll come up with the right words to say to win your heart back, unable to grasp just how badly he's trashed it and the bridges he's burnt in the process that can never be rebuilt.

Yes, I've been an idiot once before..., once, but I never kept anything of hers, only the memory of what I'd thrown away.

If you're really wanting it back, pack the current SO into the ride to head over to the ex's and have the So just mack on the guy to get your shit back. If nothing else, ransack his ride for your shit while he's busy with your SO.

25. ^^^^ you're back, cool.