SRS WTF do you guys make of this? Guy sent my GF this message

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by camarocane, Dec 5, 2007.

1. camarocane

camarocane New Member

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]She hasnt talked with him in about 2 years, they had class together, she thinks he sounds like a crack head as do I, what do you guys think of this
    sorry its all in caps.

I KNOW WE HAVENT TALKED IN A LONG TIME, AND IM NOT TRYIN TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU) IM A VERY GIVING PERSON, BUT RIGHT NOW IM GOING THROUGH SOOO MUCH ALONG WITH MY MOM, ANYWAY, OKAY, ILL TELL YOU, MY REAL DAD DIED THREE YEARS AGO, HE HAD A HEART ATTACK, MY COUSIN WAS MURDERED THE DAY BEFORE MY DAD DIED TOO, THAT HURT BAD, ANYWAY, I LIVED AT COLLEGE FOR A WHILE, LAST SEM, I MOVED OUT ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE MY LEASE WAS UP(WHILE STILL PAYING FOR THAT MONTH, THIS WAS WHEN I HAD SOME MONEY) AND MOVED WITH A FRIEND OF MINE TO HELP HIM OUT,TO PAY HIS RENT, WELL I ENDED UP(HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME) PAYING ALMOST 1400 FOR TWO MONTHS TO LIVE THERE, AT 700 A MONTH.ANYWAY LONG STORY SHORT, HE NEVER PAID ANYTHING, HE ENDED UP LEAVING, AND MOVING IN WITH SOMEONE ELSE, AND I COULDNT GET IN TOUCH WITH HIM, HE SOLD A LOT OF MY STUFF, MY TV. MY DIGI CAM, AND SOME OF MY MOVIES, AND MY XBOX, WHILE I WAS GONE OUT OF TOWN. THEN HE LEFT AND I CANT FIND HIM, SO AFTER THAT(KEEP IN MIND AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE I COULDNT STAY WITH MY MOM, B/C HER THEN FIANCEE(WHOS GONE NOW) DIDNT WANT ME LIVING WITH THEM, I HAD TO MOVE OUT WHEN I WAS 17 BC THATS HOW HE WAS) SO I WAS LITERALLY HOMELESS-I STAYED IN MY CAR(THAT I HAD, I DONT HAVE A CAR ANYMORE BC SOMEONE, WHO USE TO BE MY FRIEND WRECKED IT AND TOTALLED IT AND WENT BACK TO RUSSIA, HE IS RUSSIAN SO I GOT NOTHING OUT OF IT, SO NOW I DONT HAVE A CAR TO DRIVE AND HAVENT HAD ONE FOR A FEW MONTHS) BUT I STAYED IN MY CAR FOR A FEW NIGHTS, 4 AT THE MOST. THEN I SLEPT ON A FRIEND OF MINES COUCH UP UNTIL RECENTLY ABOUT A MONTH AND TWO WEEKS AGO WHEN MY NEIGHBOR AT MY MOMS HOUSE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THAT THE AMBULANCE HAD CAME TO TAKE MY MOMS FIANCEE TO THE ER, SHE SAID THEY WERE DOING CHEST COMPRESSIONS ON HIM, WELL MY MOM WATCHED HIM DIE, HE HAD A SILENT "MASSIVE HEART ATTACK". WELL ALONG WITH HIM PASSING, MY MOM IS SICK, SHE IS LOSING WEIGHT RAPIDLY, SHE WEIGHS 81 POUNDS RIGHT NOW AND HAS CANCER CELLS THAT ARE COMING BACK, SO SHE HAD TO GET TEST DONE, WE(SHE AND I) DONT HAVE ANY HEALTH INSURANCE. OKAY, SO I MOVED BACK IN WITH MY MOM(WHERE I USE TO LIVE BEFORE I GOT KICKED OUT WHEN I WAS 17, IN A DOUBLEWIDE) HER FIANCEE DIDNT LEAVE HER ANY MONEY IN HIS WILL, OR ANY INSURANCE MONEY, ALL OF IT, WENT TO HIS SISTER, SHARON-WHO GOT $30,000. THE ONLY THING MY MOM GOT WAS THE TRAILOR PAYMENT, WHICH IS BELIEVE IT OR NOT, 1,000 DOLLARS A MONTH, KEEP IN MIND MY MOM ISNT HEALTHY, SHE ONLY MAKES 8 DOLLARS AN HOUR, SHE NEVER WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL, AND DOESNT HAVE HER GED. LAST YEAR SHE MADE 7,000 THE WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR. ANYWAY, HE LEFT US WITH THIS BILL, AND SINCE I HAVE NO CAR, I CANT WORK, I HAVE NO WAY TO WORK, MY MOM WONT TAKE ME. AND I DONT HAVE HARDLY ANY FRIENDS AT ALL, I ONLY HAVE PEOPLE WHO I KNOW AND ARE COOL WITH THAT I KNOW FROM THE CLUB, BUT I DONT GO OUT THERE ANYMORE SINCE I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY, SO MY MOMS CAR PAYMENT IS 2 PAYMENTS BEHIND ALSO, (JUST SO YOU KNOW, I ALSO DONT HAVE ANY FAMILY MEMBERS WHO CAN HELP ME, THEY ALL ARE DEAD, OR ON DRUGS, MORE ABOUT THAT LATER). AND MY MOM GOT A LETTER INT HE MAIL THE OTHER DAY, STATING THAT WERE GOING TO LOSE OUR TRAILER ITS 4,000 IN DEBT AND IT IS GOING TO FORECLOSE. MY MOM WILL LIVE WITH HER SISTER AND I WILL HAVE NO WHERE TO GO, I THINK WE HAVE MAYBE A MONTH AT THE MOST. ALL THIS HAS HAPPENED AT ONCE. AND ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO, SINCE IM SOO STRESSED OUT, WELL I BLACKED OUT, I HAD TO BE RUSHED TO THE ER IN AN AMBULANCE, WELL I WAS THERE FOR 7 HOURS, WITH IVS IN ME, AND NEEDLES ETC...THEY CHECKED MY BLOOD..EVERYTHING WAS EVENTUALLY FINE, MY HEART RATE WAS 200+ WHEN I GOT THERE, THATS NOT GOOD. ANYWAY, I GOT MY BILL IN THE MAIL THE OTHER DAY, I OWE 4,000+ FOR THAT. WE ALSO, HAVE NO FOOD HERE. I DO GET TO WORK SOME THOUGH, LIKE I WORKED YESTERDAY, AND THE DAY BEFORE WITH THE FLOORING BUSINESS (BAGWELL CUSTOM FLOORING) B/C TOMMY THE OWNER, CAME AND GOT ME, B/C HE NEEDED MY HELP, BUT I WONT GET PAID FOR 2 WEEKS. AND IT WONT BE THAT MUCH ANYWAY. I DIDNT GET ANYTHING FROM ANYONE FOR MY BDAY WHICH WAS 3 WEEKS AGO. NOTHING, I SAT AT HOME. FOR THANKSGIVING, I ATE A TV DINNER. ALONE. NOW I KNOW I DONT KNOW YOU THAT WELL YET, BUT IM ASKING IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT, IS THERE ANY WAY, THAT YOU CAN LEND ME SOME MONEY, LIKE 30-40- WHATEVER YOU CAN, THAT WAY I CAN EAT ON, AND BUY SOME FOOD AT THE HOUSE-I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO BUY A PAIR OF PANTS, I DONT HAVE HARDLY ANY CLOTHES, I WEAR THE SAME PANTS EVERY SINGLE DAY, AND SHOES, I DONT HAVE ANYTHING EITHER, I WEAR MY OLD SHOES FORM 9TH GRADE, AND THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO. OUR POWER BILL IS DUE THIS WEEK AND I NEED TO COME UP WITH 73.49 TO KEEP IT ON. I REALLY DO NEED HELP, BUT I HAVE NO ONE I CAN LOOK TO, THAT CAN HELP ME. I KNOW IM SORRY FOR ASKING YOU, BUT IF I DIDNT NEED IT, I WOULDNT. IT WOULD LITERALLY MAKE MY HEART HAPPY IF YOU COULD. ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN LOAN ME, I WILL PAY YOU BACK PLUS TEN DOLLARS MORE- IF I HAVE TO. RIGHT NOW IT IS SOO HARD FOR ME, THAT I DONT KNOW IF I CAN TAKE IT ANYMORE, THERE IS MORE THAN I HAVE TOLD YOU TOO-RIGHT NOW ITS JUST TOO OVERWHELMING, I WONT GET PAID FOR A WHILE THATS WHY I NEED YOUR HELP. I HAVE NO GRANDPARENTS TO ASK, AND I DONT TALK TO ANY OF MY OTHER FAMILY, B/C THEY DONT HAVE FONES OR THEY ARE IN JAIL OR ON DRUGS, LIKE COKE. ETC..AND I DONT DO THAT AND NEVER HAVE. THE ONLY REASON I AM ABLE TO GET ONLINE IS B/C DALE(THE GUY WHO DIED) PAID THE INTERNET BILL TWO MONTHS IN ADVANCE SO I WILL HAVE IT FOR A FEW MORE WEEKS-HE PAID IT BEFORE HE DIED. MY MOM WATCHED HIM PASS AWAY, AND SO DID MY DAD. I GAVE MY MOM ALL THE MONEY I HAD SO SHE COULD PAY HER CAR PAYMENT SO IT WOULDNT GET REPOSSED. ALL OF THIS HAS HAPPENED SO QUICKLY, I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO DO. NOW I UNDERSTAND IF YOU DONT WANT TO LEND ME ANY MONEY AND HELP ME. I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND, I WONT BE MAD AT YOU- I WOULD STILL LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND BE YOUR FRIEND. BUT RIGHT NOW I COULD USE ALL OF THE HELP I CAN GET, PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY. NORMALLY IM THE GUY WHO EVERYONE COMES TO WHEN THEY NEED HELP, IM ALWAYS DOING THINGS FOR PPL.. WHEN I USE OT HAVE MONEY, I GAVE MY FRIEND AT THE TIME(THE GUY WHO USED ME FOR THE RENT, 1400) 500 DOLLARS SO HE COULD PAY HIS CAR PAYMENT AND CELL PHONE BILL, AND I NEVER GOT THAT BACK. THE LAST GIRL I DATED, 2 YEARS AGO, I GAVE HER 400 IN CLOTHES FOR CHRISTMAS AND TOOK HER TO SEE STAIND AND SHINEDOWN AND DROVE AN HOUR TO SEE HER ALL THE TIME, AND SHE GOT ME NOTHING FOR MY BDAY, OR FOR XMAS. IT HURT, ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS, IF SHE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ME CARD I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY. BASICALLY WHAT IM SAYING IS THAT I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ANYONE, EVEN FOR YOU, B.C THAT IS MY GOAL TO MAKE PPL HAPPY, I SACRIFICE MY OWN HAPPINESS FOR THE HAPPINESS OF OTHERS, AND RIGHT NOW..IM IN A BIND, BAD. AND THIS IS THE TIME WHEN I FIND OUT WHO MY TRUE FRIENDS ARE(I ALSO DONT LIVE NEAR ANY PLACE THAT I COULD WALK TO WORK, OR ELSE I WOULD, WE ALSO DONT HAVE A DRYER, THAT BROKE TOO.) BUT IT WAS LIKE WHEN I HAD MY CAR PPL WOULD WANT ME TO COME GET THEM, THEY WOULD ASK ME TO HANG OUT WITH THEM, BUT NOW THAT I HAVE NOTHING, I ONLY HAVE TWO FRIENDS, BRANDON AND DANIEL, THATS IT. NO ONE ELSE. HOPEFULLY YOU'LL BECOME A FRIEND OR SOMETHING. BUT I NEED YOUR HELP. I KNOW SORRY, IM SPILLING MY HEART OUT TO YOU RIGHT NOW. ITS KINDA HURTING ME TO DO IT. NOW, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME, I CAN PROVE ALL OF THIS, PLUS MORE. AND IF YOU NEED ME TO, I WILL. ONCE AGAIN IM SORRY TO BOTHER YOU.

IF YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO HELP ME OUT, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.

ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING, EVEN IF ITS ONLY 5 DOLLARS

BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO HELP ME I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY
    SO SORRY I BOTHERED YOU

ANYTHING IS HELPFUL-

THINGS ARE BAD HERE, AND THEY KEEP GETTIN WORSE

EMILY I UNDERSTAND IF YOU DONT WANT TO HELP ME OUT

CUZ NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO HELP, WELL THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE FRIENDS, WHERE ARE THEY NOW? EXACTLY I FIND OUT WHO MY TRUE FRIENDS ARE, AND I DONT HAVE ANY
    [/FONT]

2. triXx

triXx Im the crack being smoked by your dealer

well ive gotten 1 of these b4, and i actually went and met the guy (an old friend of my fathers) and he actually was in a bad way, i helped him out and i actually felt better about myself for doing it, but the way it sounds i cant really tell if the guys is being truthful or not

3. Phat_J

Phat_J OT Supporter

IMO there are too many social welfare programs out there for people that really need it. I wouldn't give him any money. Maybe some advice, direction, or a meal, but not money.

4. Zac

Zac New Member

Please post this in OT so I can watch everyone get a good laugh out of this...

I stopped reading about 1/4 through (pain in the ass to read) but it sounds like a bunch of idiots who think it's someone elses fault that they're in such a fucked up situation.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5. BMH

BMH New Member

i stopped halfway.yes not money,if the rest of his fam. is on drugs. he obiously wants the money for something.Food or advice is better,

6. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

I stopped at about 3/4 :bsflag: At most give him some food and advice.

7. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Any chance you can at least put some paragraph breaks in that monstrosity?