wtf, confused...girl playing games with me...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by wallydog11, Jan 15, 2006.

1. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

ok, so there's this girl named Katie...i've known her since junior highschool and we've been good friends since...i've liked her in highschool and she liked me, we went on a couple dates but i never had the nerve to take it further. then she went out with a guy named Ryan for a bit over 3 years and they just broke up last month...so then it came our college christmas break and we began to hang out a bit again, alone and stuff...so we went to a couple parties...things got good..she "cuddled" with me when she was tired and held my hand and basically showed interest...so i went to sleep in my friends room and she slept in the bed with me..basically cuddled and did a few things here and there..nothing serious. then another party before we all went back to school and we did the same thing, she slept in the same room as me and everything was going well..i asked her where we stand with us...and she says she isn't looking for a relationship at the moment..which i understand since she just got out of one for 3 years. so now fast forward a few days...she says she has something to tell me...she told her bestfriend heather which is a good friend of mine too...and heather told me that it was "good and bad"....but wouldn't tell me what it was...so katie planned a day with me to get together so she could tell me in person...well i went to her house but she didn't have the guts to tell me, so i acted like it was ok and didn't bother with it...then she texts me saying she needs to tell me, but doesn't know when...she said she'll call me and talk to me about it..it's been about a week since she was supposed to tell me...

i dont know what to do...am i supposed to give up on her or just hang on still thinking there's a chance? sorry if it sounds confusing..i know it seems like highschool bullshit..but it's sad since we're both 2nd year in college:hs:

2. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

That's some ridiculous shit for a woman to be doing. I'd tell her to either find the courage to say it or leave me alone. It's not right to fuck with someone's head like that. Whether it's genuinely something difficult for her to talk about or not. If she's going to tell you there's something, she needs to go all the way and tell you what it is.

She's giving you blueballs of the mind, man.

3. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

:werd:

if this was any other girl i'd just tell her to get lost....but she's also a good frie nd of mine...so if we can't get anything going i'd still like to be friends with her.

4. skelm

skelm New Member

Chances are she is either pregnant to her ex and wants to tell you as you seem to be getting attached. Only problem there is the friend wouldn't have said good/bad.

Avoid this girl or you will become 'the rebound guy'. Hey, fool around. You may have a friend with benefits there... Just don't get attached. NOT worth it.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

If a girl is playing games, she isn't worth your time. Period.

6. wallydog11

wallydog11 New Member

I think i've narrowed it down to a few things.

1. She likes another guy as well.
    2. She likes me but doesn't want to get involved in a relationship at the moment.
    3. Doesn't want to get involved because of school? we go to different schools and they're about 20 mins away from eachother, however we live in the same home city.

But if it's either of those I don't see why it's hard to tell me. If she liked another guy then all she had to do was not show any interest and i'd get the hint...bah, woman.

7. Camron James

Camron James New Member

Do not be a pawn in their games. Period. That is the number one rule when it comes to women. Just move on, games are nothing more than a colossal waste of your time. Dont waste your time analyzing her intentions and dont hold any false hopes.

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

it sounds like what she is doing is making you more interested in her

I would be firm and tell her to tell me now or forget it. Then make fun of her for acting like a little girl on the playground telling secrets

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

This is all you need to know. You're FRIENDS and that's all.

If I were you, I'd pull back. You're acting like she's your GF, and other women will think you're crushing on her and will stay away from you.

Go get a girlfriend. Most guys cannot pull of being sexual with a long time female friend.

10. aznh2oman

aznh2oman OT Supporter

20 mins is not far at all... come on