WTF am I doing to make this happen?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Girth, May 16, 2009.

1. Girth

Girth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OT Supporter

In the last couple of days, I've accidentally hit keys that I don't mean to hit and its caused something to happen. Here's whats going on...

I'm using FF3 as my browser, and it usually happens when I'm putting an image tag on here or other sites... I THINK!

The middle button on my mouse is set to bring up the Dashboard, and the side buttons are for Spaces. Whatever I do, it disables the Spaces *and* Dashboard... both on the mouse and the keyboard shortcuts. Instead, the middle button of the mouse becomes the scroll symbol for FF. I don't know what combination of keys I'm pressing that causes this. All I know is, I see a "search" bar looking thing appears on the bottom of the screen like when you press Command + F. Its bugging the shit out of me and I don't know how to reverse it other than logging out of the computer and logging back in. :hs:

HALP!

2. mojito

mojito New Member

use safari.

3. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

x2...FF has some stupid ass shit going on when it comes to mice. Supposedly a 2 finger swipe to the left on my MBP means back? It doesn't do that in Safari nor is there a setting anywhere for this.