SRS :wtc: i suck

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Gandi1979, May 27, 2005.

1. Gandi1979

Gandi1979 New Member

1. I've been pretty much single for 5 years, my last serious relationship last aobut 2 years and im still not over the fuckin chick, oh ya that relationship ended back in '98. I still talk to her only because im not over the break up, my friends think im an idiot but everytime shes around i don't want to tell her to never call again becuase then i wouldnt' get ot hang with her, she told me last time we hung out *about 2 weeks ago* she's fuckign getting married to some old fuckin stoner geezer...that sucks....did i mention my friends think im a fuckin idiot about this.

2. I'm afraid to talk to chicks I don't know. I'm like stan from southpark who pukes all over wendy when she talks to him. I probably haven't been on a date in who the fuck knows when...maybe year 2000 or so. When i do meet chicks i fuck it up by saying stupid shit or i try and have a few drinks to loosen up and go over board and get completely fuckin ripped, i was once called the creepy guy who comes to the club with his friends :wtc:

3. I live 6 hours from my friends and fam, i've moved up here about a year ago and haven't met one person to hang with, i watch tv or i browse the interdump all day. I'm probably the loneliest guy on earth...it would make the greatest reality tv show..sit around watch tv and get drunk (the true american loser is what it could be called) I've tried to go out and meet people but i feel stupid being that loner geek at the end of the bar drinking to lonelyness...

sometimes i wish i'd fall asleep and wake up to this being just a nasty dream.....:(

ibflames
    ibfaggot
    ibloser
    ibworthless

2. eligh

eligh Go To A Meeting

1. Well, your friends are right. If you keep hanging around her even though it's over and listening to her stupid stories about marrying some old stoner, you're treating yourself like crap. It's time to move on, if you treat yourself like crap, you'll feel like crap.

2. It sounds like you are just out of practice. The only way to get better at dating is by doing it. Having a few drinks before a date is not normal behavior (I did it in the past too, but I'm a recovering alcoholic). If I took out some chick and she showed up smelling like booze and acting stupid, I wouldn't waste much time on her. Your problems approaching women may very well be related to letting them walk on you (see #1)

3. Maybe you should stop drinking by yourself, and stop hanging out in bars. Most women in bars and not datable material, especially the ones that hang out there ALL THE TIME. Find some other interests, hobbies, places to meet people. Join some clubs, take some classes, go bowl or something, anything beats the bar. Drinking only makes problems worse, you should stop. If you have trouble stopping, let me know and I'll help you out.

Cheer up, exercise, enjoy life. There's more to life than booze and woman, take a little break from thinking about either, and maybe things will come easier for you. Lifting some weights would be a definite plus, get that self-confidence back up where it belongs!

3. Bleed

Bleed New Member

I think your problem really has to do with self-confidence. You need to get over this girl. I think you might not have gotten over her because you think no one else will ever care for you again. This isn't true and you have to have faith that life will get better. It's really hard to find a relationship when you are so depressed. People are naturally attracted to happy people and when you start feeling happier about yourself then all the other stuff will fall into place. Alcohol is a depressant after a certain amount so stop drinking and go find other stuff to do. Have you tried working out? Working out is a great way to get more energy and to give yoruself more self-confidence.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Talents (despite popular belief) don't come out of the blue, you have to work really really hard for them. Girls want to be with a great guy, so that means you have to move on with your life, and invest in yourself and into your enviroment to make the flowers bloom again. You see you harvest what you seed. And if you don't invest, then you shouldn't expect anything. It doesn't matter that people call you creepy , what matters is that you don't let yourself be stopped by no matter what people throw at you. Maby you like tennis, you can sport , work out. Do a good hair job, enjoy but drink with measure, and seek a counsiller to talk about your problems on talking to girls.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oh yeah one more important thing. You are your own judge, if you say you suck you suck, if you say im a winner your a winner.

The real winners in life, believe in themselves and walse over everything that is thrown at them.

6. alexs001

alexs001 Mawk! Mawk!

Man, I completely feel your pain. I'm in the exact same boat. I moved to a completely new place for a job that I'm not even sure I like. I have a hard time meeting new friends, and girls are practically impossible for me.

I did manage to get over my ex when I met someone new, although, that has brought about a completely different problem. :hs:

There is a lot of truth here, but I understand it in a strange way. I never understood what my ex saw in me. I asked her and she never told me. Before I met her, I always thought that if I ever met someone I'd start feeling good about myself, and for the time we were together, I did. But once she was gone, I was left with that question. What the hell did she see in me that no one else has ever seen?