wrong to ask a girl what she really wants?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dan avoN7, Feb 11, 2005.

1. dan avoN7

dan avoN7 New Member

I'll start by giving some background information. Awhile back I saw a girl i knew from highschool at a party and we ended up talking most of the night. She kept asking me why we never hooked up and kept saying how she would really like to mess around with me. The catch was that she came with a guy friend of hers who was/wasn't her boyfriend, she says they werent going out but he is protective of her so she didnt want to fool around that night. I ended up getting her number and we would kick it sometimes. We ended up having sex only once and other times we would just hang out and do little stuff like making out. After that she kept sending me mixed signals. We would make plans but then she would never follow through with them. I eventually gave up but later on when we ran into each other she would ask why i stopped calling. At that point i said i would just stop thinking about her because that guy would always come in the way of things. I figured if i did happen to run into her and she was no longer with him i would maybe go for it. Well I hadn't talked to her in about a month but the other day i got an IM from her. I was away at class so she just left one message, she said how she really missed me and wanted to hang out this weekend. She also said she was no longer hanging out with that guy, but just missed me and really wants to hang out. I then got a call from her the other day and we talked for a little and she said she would call me later today.

I am planning to meet up with her and go out. When i am with her i have a great time but i just want to be clear with her. Would it be wrong to just straight out ask her if she wants a relationship or what she wants with me?

2. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

there is nothing wrong with asking her as long as you are willing to except the answer. I was kind of in the same position a while back and finally got tired of the mixed signals and asked what she wanted. well it wasn't what i expected and it really hurt the friendship. but hey you have to do whatever is best for you.

3. lizzzardgirl

lizzzardgirl Guest

4. kosstamogen

kosstamogen New Member

they don't know what they want, they're usually confused, or their opinion is easily swayed. You should dictate the terms of the relationship. Just make sure that dickless fag that's too gay to ask her out isn't in the picture

5. Stager328

Stager328 Guest

The same EXACT thing happened to me. Just as you described. I fucked her once. The following times we chilled together, we would make out and fool around. Then she stopped calling me. Once in a while she would call/IM/Email me asking why I didn't call her anymore, but we would never hang out, despite her saying "We should hang out soon" and then I later find out she has a boyfriend. In short, she doesn't call anymore. Girls have issues, you have to deprive them of attention. STOP CALLING HER. She is obviously working both sides. When it doesn't work out with the other guy, she calls you all depressed and lonely. Ignore her. If she comes back and gives you the pussy, great. If not, move on and find someone better.

6. dan avoN7

dan avoN7 New Member

yea thanks for the info. Ill just take her out and get a drink or something to eat and talk to her to see whats up. if she is still hanging around this guy at all ill just tell her that i dont want anything to do with it. i just mainly want to hit it but if shes going to keep doing this i guess its not worth it.

7. martini

martini Orgasm Donor

you must not be laying her pipe right.. ;)

8. bmxenbrett

bmxenbrett Guest

i have a friend that is in ur same deal. dont know what to tell you just let it play out.

9. This may be a case of a booty call with out the sex. Just keeping you close enough to ensure you will be there. Do not let your self esteem revolve around this relationship.