FRK writing erotica in public places is interesting...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by makietach, Oct 21, 2004.

1. makietach

makietach Guest

two days ago, i get to school super early, so i decide to stay in one of the lounges until it's time for class. i get bored, so i take out my notebook and start writing an erotic story.

the lounge is packed, and i'm squished between two other people, and i'm sitting there, discreetly squeezing my thighs together because writing is making me horny.

classtime came pretty quickly, so i didn't finish my story, and i didn't get to see whether or not i could orgasm from just that, in the middle of a crowded room.

oh well, will try next time. it still felt good. :bigthumb:

2. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

damn, thats hot.

bump.

3. i was writing on my laptop in the atty's office the other day during a confrence call. he kept staring at my chest - my nipples were hard the whole time :rofl:

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

hahah i used to write out scenarios and scenes while waiting for class to start. . there was one point 2 years ago that my master had me writing out 1200 lines for being disobedient. I had a composision notebook with "I will not disobey my Master, for he knows what is best." handwritten, page after page. was quite funny, i had it with me everywhere I went, worrying about who would read over my shoulder and see what I was writing.

5. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:bowdown:

6. eurotrash

eurotrash Guest

:eek3: ^^ what he said

I gotta find some friends like you Phantom Empress!

7. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I like to read very obviously erotic books in public places. "How to.." 's, " The art of discipline", etc. My favorite thing to do when in this mood is go to this little Ice cream shop in town and I'll get all cute, always wearing a skirt and a cute blouse and heels and go sit in the back on a stool diligently studying "The art of Corporal Punshiment" or "Screw the roses, send me the thorns" as proudly as if i were reading the bible and take in any and all stares happily. :)

8. xela

xela So say we all!

^^ I love that you do that! It makes me laugh ever harder considering you live in Utah and (from what I've heard) most people there are soooo straight laced!

Go You!

9. JarekViper

JarekViper Guest

Heeeeeeey, I wanna see that story.

: D

10. Cherryfire

Sorry i missed this comment when it was posted..a month ago. :eek3:

I do it BECAUSE i live in Salt Lake, the capital of morality, my dear. Youre quite right. Its the same reason i find great pleasure in eyeing the largest, most offensive and painful looking toys in the meager sex shops we have here, while dressed conservatively and with wide innocent looking eyes. I love that look of "Holy lord..what in the world is SHE going to do with that!" on the other customer's faces who are otherwise eyeing the cute little vibrators themselves. Like when i bought my vaginal speculum, for instance. :)
    And perhaps to incite some interesting conversation. Whether I found myself defending my position and interest or sharing it with a like minded individual, I couldn't go wrong.

11. xela

xela So say we all!

:mamoru: I can see it now. As soon as you walk out of the sex store they hand you some pamphlet on christianity. lol

12. FifthGear

FifthGear -

haha i can see cherry fire in some ultra conservitave beige "mom" looking outfit buying one of those kingkong dildo's or something :rofl: :bigthumb:

13. Cherryfire

You'll never see me in a "mom" outfit, my dear..:rofl: Not even when Im a mom.

I know what you meant though..lol. And a lot of times, i really DO try and dress as conservatively as possible while shopping for the most obscene things.

14. makietach

makietach Guest

i threw it away. wasn't nearly as good as the dream one i wrote for you, though, so no loss. :)

15. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

dear lord, I just tried writting my first erotic story. How do you people make it through writting this stuff? I need to take a break every 5 minutes!

16. borborygmus

borborygmus Guest

lol, I agree, I wrote down a few stories and submitted them to a website for online publication. I thought I was going to have to rub one out every 5 minutes :bigthumb:

17. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

Im not done yet. Its sci-fi erotica with a little BDSM and anal, actually one of my own fantasies. I might post it here if anyone wants to read it.

18. Cherryfire

*perk* Sci Fi erotica? Yes please! :x:

19. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

Im not so sure... its really long. 5 pages right now and Im not even done yet. not exaclty scifi, but it takes place in the future with some trekie-ish refferences. when Im done with this one and if people like it, Ill write another one with the same characters that will involve more of the tech stuff.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2004