Wow, what a soulcrushing dream (analysis?)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Highlander, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Highlander

Highlander New Member

Wow, I was just shaken awake by a bad dream involving this girl I went to high school with (graduated over 5 years ago). I had the biggest crush on this one girls junior and senior year. It never went anywhere because I was a fucking gutless loser who never made a move despite the fact we went on two dates. Toward the end of high school I distanced myself because she made it somewhat clear that she was annoyed by my presence.

However I can't just let her go, as stupid as I know it is. I still think about her pretty frequently. Sometimes I'll go months without thinking about her, but it always comes back. Occasionally I go online and try to look up her facebook or myspace page to see what she's up to but I can't find one. To me this girl represents my greatest failure and I can't seem to get over it.

Especially with this dream I just had: I dreamed that I was going through the hiring process at the call center I worked at a few years ago. For some reason the HR rep that was doing it was played by my crazy Japanese professor from like 2 years ago. Anyway I nail the job interview and he take me into the HR office where he asks one of the girls to file some paperwork on me. I walk up and realize that it's the girl from highschool sitting behind the desk. She doesn't even look at me, she just turns to her coworker sitting next to her and says "Hey, can you help this guy? I think I'm gonna be sick". The coworker asks her whats wrong and she says "Nothing, just a pathetic loser who runs 5Ks to try and convince people that he's not completely soulless and joyless." I don't even run 5Ks but I want to.

Needless to say, I feel like shit this morning.

2. djshotglass

djshotglass New Member

you need some self confidence bro

3. Phaedo

Phaedo Guest

damn bro. And i thought my dream last night was bad where i was getting chased by a crazy guy trying to stab me. Turned out to be a woman so I let her go.

4. Highlander

Highlander New Member

Fo' sho'. And I thought my confidence was increasing. I feel better now because this really cute girl from one of my classes was chatting me up today, very touchy feeling too :naughty:.

LOL ya. I rarely remember my dreams at all, this is probably the first time in like 3 months, and usually my dreams are epic heroic stuff like slaying dragons and shit.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:ugh2: you guys are fucked up....

6. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

wow i have never had dreams with dialogue:eek3:

7. Highlander

Highlander New Member

Yeah it was incredibly weird. Held whole conversations and everything. Easily the most vivid and realistic dream I've ever had

8. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

That is not that bad.
    Last night, I dreamed with the girl I am trying to get over.

Apparently, I am doing it successfully since this dream consisted of her being wounded and with bruises, and all I did was grabbed her, took her to the highest point and let her fall to her death. :hsugh:

Then somebody else came and tried to avenged her just to get his ass kicked by me.

9. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

Really? Most of my dreams are filled with dialogue :dunno:

10. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

how was that for some closure?

11. RichieHemingway

RichieHemingway New Member

Did you ever have her?

2 dates that never went anywhere and is annoyed by your presence.

Let the whole thing go.

12. Highlander

Highlander New Member

No, never had her, never even kissed her or held her hand, that's part of what makes it so frustrating. I was too much of a chicken shit to ever make a move and I don't think she ever really liked me more than as a friend.

In fact towards the end of our knowing each other I actually started getting sick of her attitude and behavior. She liked to do things like use guys for armrests. I remember one time I was hanging out with some mutual friends but not her and she ignored me the whole night, except when she basically ordered me to refill her drink and I was like "do I look like a fucking waiter?" It was the attitude.

In all honesty, I have no idea why she has been on my mind for so long. I grew some balls and had some relationships and sex with several different girls; even was in love once. But she is always the person my mind goes back to. Maybe just because she was my greatest failure. Like she was a wrong that I need to right, whatever that means.

13. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

what?