LGBT Wow what a boring day...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RyRy, Aug 31, 2005.

1. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Got up did my homework, went to class and now I'm back here :rofl:

2. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Oh snizzap! The fire alarm just started going off when I pressed Submit:noes: No lying! :eek3: C u in a bit!

EDIT: Nevermind it was some idiot again :rolleyes: I mean seriously they set these things off all the time to where it's almost to the point of not reacting to them anymore! At least it was 1050am this time instead of midnight, 1am, 2am, 3am, etc. like it's been done the last few times. And the sad thing is this ISN'T a dorm! It's the college apartments where you have to be at least 21! Moving off campus is sounding better and better everyday... but then I would have to walk 3-4 blocks to work and 5-6 blocks to school and it would cost like $100 more a month at least :noes: I'd lose weight, but is it really worth the extra money to not be surrounded by idiots... wait I would be anyway. But at least in the apartments I'm talking about there aren't fire alarm buttons all over the place for drunks, bored people, and etc. other people to play with. :rofl:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2005
  3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

See, that's why when I decided to move off campus, I went into a corporate leasing community. All of the neighbors were older than I was, and I never had to deal with that drama. And I luved my studio way more than college dorms. :mamoru:

4. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Well since my lovely new boss cut me back to 10 hours a week from my normal 25-30 I don't see that happening soon. God I wish the owners would send in a mystery shopper at the right time one day when he's popping his Oxycontin, talking about how much he could sell each pill for, or when he's sexually harrassing one of the girls, or when hes making racial comments about customers or one of our co-workers friends, or when he starts telling us it's too hard to make a schedule for 13 people, or when he starts telling us about how much more smarter he is then the rest of us because he's got two MBA's and is starting on his PhD this fall :rolleyes: Yeah he's a real winner! His work experience is literaly construction and McDonalds and he's married with two kids and I'm guessing he's in his 40's and can't run a small sub shop that has 13 employees when just about every employee there could run the place better then he could. He can't even make the bread right! :rofl: