WoW: think I wanna sell my account

Discussion in 'Online Adventures' started by Two toys, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

:noes:my main is a 70 forsaken mage on a normal server epic flyer a 300 resil pvp set and

name = Crymia
    server = Moonrunner
    if you want to look it up on armory my pve set

anyone with experience selling accounts

anyone want to buy it?

played a ton pre-bc downed all but 2 bosses in naxx then quit when BC came out, just started playing again a few months ago but i'm bored again and dont really feel like coming back this time.

any help would be mucho appreciated.

edit: someone is trying to convince me to sell it to them for 100 bucks, but from looking around i figure its worth atleast 200.

2. CodeX

CodeX Guest

if your not full T6 your not getting anything for it... my lock sustains 1500dps and has proven himself as top DPS in all of hyjal and half of BT and I wouldnt even get 200 for it

Deathcloc, dragonblight, if you wanna compare gear quality to what you have

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

rad thanks.

4. ZZex

ZZex New Member

I've been wanting to sell mine for a bit too. Rogue that has gear ranging from T4 to BT/Hyjal, and a sham with all ele S2 gear. All I can find for it is 150$. I rather get more for it but eh.

5. Boing

Boing OT Supporter

You guys might have better luck a bit after Wrath drops. People will realize they don't want to level all over. But selling it right now the gear doesn't mean shit because the expansion will have you replace most of it by 80.

6. AriS

AriS New Member

I sold an account with a 70 lock on pvp and a 70 mage on pve i think earlier this year for $300. The lock had the shadoweave set and a few blue 70 pvp pieces. not even S1 pieces. I think it helped that I sold it when locks were OP

7. Los

Los Active Member

The 80 grind is a bitch, just to let you know.

8. keroberos

keroberos OT Supporter

people in badge gear can dps as much as you can thats why.

9. CodeX

CodeX Guest

link yours faggot or stfu

10. keroberos

keroberos OT Supporter

11. CodeX

CodeX Guest

12. keroberos

keroberos OT Supporter

1111 SD
    195 Hit
    22.52 Crit
    9301 Health
    9373 MAna

978 SD
    164 Hit
    20.44 Crit
    9002 Health
    8693 Mana

yep shit load :rofl:

Like i said i dont have all of the badge gear yet but it seems you have at least 5 :hsugh:

13. keroberos

keroberos OT Supporter

glad to see you're using the right spec now as well :mamoru:

14. CodeX

CodeX Guest

The only difference is your bastard set of part PvP gear, part 5-man instance gear, part T4 gear. You are T4 equivalent I am half T5 half T6 equivalent.

And yes, 200 shadow damage, 2% crit, 30 hit, and 70 haste is a huge difference.

I love your horsemans signet ring :mamoru:

Every single item I have in every single slot is better than yours

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
  15. Boing

Boing OT Supporter

Will you shut the fuck up

16. DPoon

DPoon .

:mb: :mb: :mb: :mb: :mb: :mb: :mb: :mb: :mb: :mb: :mb: :mb:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

17. CodeX

CodeX Guest

for reference only, what good is it to say my lock wouldn't get $200 if he has no idea what quality my gear was? The entire point of my post would have been lost if I hadn't established a point of comparison, moron.

18. DPoon

DPoon .

really? all you had to do is link your armory. but instead you just go on as usual thinking you're god's gift to warlocks when you have no idea wtf you are talking about.

top of the damage meters with trash right? 5k dps? group compensation during raids? shall I go on?

19. Boing

Boing OT Supporter

Don't forget spec.

20. keroberos

keroberos OT Supporter

i know what your warlock had, before you even posted your armory

21. CodeX

CodeX Guest

First, I never claimed to be anything of the sort. I am the top damage dealer in my guild and that is all that thread is about, which is not this thread by the way... completely different thread I think you got confused.

Second, im not going go to the effort of linking to armory when i am just trying to say that well geared lock capable of T6 content isn't even going to get you a few hundred bucks, which is the only point I was trying to make.

Third, I don't give a shit what you think, you had no reason to even post here other than to comment on the way I said something. Way to contribute nothing you trolling whore.

22. CodeX

CodeX Guest

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about my response to the OP, you know... the one post here that isn't completely derailing the thread?

23. DPoon

DPoon .

exactly, why don't you fucking think before you write something. did he ask for your fucking gear? did he ask if you were top fucking dps on trash? NO, so stop saying this shit.

well this is all you had to fucking say

This is OT, i can troll and posting on any fucking thread I want. If you don't like it, leave

24. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

CodeX I have seen several of your other posts and I just have to ask have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness?

That was me being nice, what I wanted to say was get a fucking life you piece of shit and stop wasting people time with your posts, but I am too nice to say that publicly.

FYI that was a CodeX quote from this thread: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3701825

25. CodeX

CodeX Guest

For the last fucking time, to establish a baseline of comparison I explained the relative gear quality of my character, which I had looked up the price for if I was going to sell it, which is relevant and pertinent to this thread. No he did not ask about my gear, but my point would have been lost if I hadn't mentioned it.

XaPUM, Ironic you would quote me saying to stop wasting peoples time when that is all you guys are doing in this thread, my original post was on topic and relevant, I was directly responding to the topic of the post. None of you are contributing anything here.