FRK Wow, Las Vegas is crazier than I ever thought... (long story)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tommy, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Tommy

Tommy Long Member Standing

I was in Vegas for the weekend for a bachelor party. Totally got my drink on every night, then went and passed out while my player friends tried to score some booty with the girls ( I'm not a player kinda guy :hs: ). Noone scored any booty except for one guy whose ex was in town so he tapped that.

Sunday night, we all went to Tabu in the MGM Grand and had fun. Half of our group disappeared after 3am and I was getting tired, so I went up to my room for the night. I get off the elevator to see my one friend (who is in the next room over from mine) and he's standing in the hallway naked with a hard on, holding his door halfway open and talking loudly into his cell phone. I was like, "dude, WTF, get in the room before we all get in trouble". So I enter his room and we walked to the community door that makes his room and my room one suite. He points into my room and was like "hey, check it out", I turn the corner and see some blonde chick doggy style with her pussy and ass facing me. She's eating out another brunette girl. My friend is like, "you have any rubbers" which I did ( don't know why, I never really plan on scoring on vacation). I handed him one and planned on going and sleeping in his room while he had his fun. I start to walk away and he's like "come on, grab a rubber and let's go". :eek3:

I panic and walk into his room and sat on his bed thinking about what is going on. I'm pretty drunk and part of me is like "yo, I can't do it", but then I was thinking that is a once in a lifetime thing for me and the girls were hotter than anyone I have ever been with. So I stripped down to my underwear and headed back into my room and sat on the next bed over. My friend now had the blonde on her back with the brunette laying under her. He put on the rubber and lifted the blondes legs and started drilling her. He turns to me and was like "Come on man, lets go!". I took off my underwear and sat there with a semi. The brunette turns to me and was like "are you horny?" and I just stared at her. This was too much for me to even think of an answer. I just nodded and kinda quietly slurred out "yeah". She crawled out from under the blonde and was like "do you have a rubber?" which I did so I stood up and put it on my semi. I think the alcohol was affecting my hard on or the shock of all this was fucking me up because I normally would be able to break a window with my raging hardons. :sad2:

So I went over to her and got on the bed with the 3 of them. These girls were smoking hot with implants and shaved pussies. Hotter than and girl I have ever tapped. I started to go down on the brunette in hopes of the fact that I would get 100% erect and enjoy a little oral in the meantime, but she whispered, "no, I want you inside me now". :eek3: So my drunken self was trying to stick it in her, but she had to guide it in since my aim was a little off. :rofl:

She was so wet it slid so easily. Too easily I thought. Now me and my friend are rocking the bed with the girls. My friend tried to talk the brunette into moving to the other bed in which I was totally cool with, but the girls wanted to touch and kiss each other. We went at it till they orgasmed about 3 times each and then the girls went back to 1 on 1 with themselves. I never got to bust my nut and neither did my friend. It ended kinda oddly and suddenly. I don't know if the girls were sobering up or coming off their high, but they finished each other off, got dressed and left. :sadwavey:

Even though I never got my happy ending, I was damn happy with what had happened. I know I'll probably never experience anything that wild again in my life.

2. KeeperOfAcheron

KeeperOfAcheron I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of a

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.....much more exciting then my weekend minus having sex with a semi-good looking stripper.....yep...I was drunk also

3. veinomenoca

veinomenoca Guest

Wow i wish you could have taken me along. I got hurt at work Friday night am now on cruches. :wtc: Look at it this way, you'll die a happy man if it never happens again. :kiss: I hope you enjoyed your vacation. :wavey: You never know it could happen again. ;)

4. LegoManiac

LegoManiac Guest

I normally would be able to break a window with my raging hardons :rofl: :rofl:
    you go boy!

5. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood New Member

:drool: nice!! i fucking LOVE vegas! the weirdest shit happens there!

sounds like my fun weekend filled with male strippers and men in suits hitting on me. :rofl: my weekend hasn't stopped yet, i still have 3 dates this week :rofl:

6. RedDemonSA

RedDemonSA Guest

damn, I wish that shit would happen to me :wackit:

7. junsctr23

junsctr23 Swoot!!!

Whatever happens in Vegas, gets posted on OT. Great story man.

8. s_ride

s_ride Guest

lol junsct...

man im going ot start roaming the nice hotels in search for some crazy fucks with their doors open in search of a 3some with some hotties.

9. Tommy

Thanks. I swear, never in a million years did I think that it would ever happen to me. Funny thing was that when I was in the club, my friend actually called my cell phone to get me up to the room, but I didn't hear it/feel it vibrate. :rofl:

10. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

OMG Tommy!! :wavey: That was very interesting. :naughty: :o :o

glad you had a good time :bigthumb:

11. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

Sounds like one sweet night, congratulations. I want that to happen to me :big grin:

12. Tommy

Yeah, girl. :Interesting" is an understatement. I get aroused thinking about it ( 4-5 times a day). :o

13. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

well I was keeping it tame :mamoru:

It's sounds like a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat night. Lots of humping going on. I would of never thought. :o

14. col_panic

col_panic calm like a bomb Moderator

wow - two chicks at the same time, man

sorta :dunno:

:bigthumb:

15. Killswitch25

Killswitch25 Guest

I think it's time for a trip to Vegas! Who is with me?

16. contactone

contactone OT Supporter

:bowdown:

No pics?:dunno: :wtc:

:bigthumb: on your vegas trip.

17. Divithead

Divithead Guest

so who the fawk where they? random sluts? hookers? just wondering

18. Chi Chi

Chi Chi Guest

great story..

19. b1ue

b1ue Guest

heh. sounds similar to a night i had recently. my ex came over and was bsing w/me.. we started drinking, then her friend showed up.. that was cool, because these two girls love to play w/each other and make no secret about it.

fast forward an hour or so - we're at a huge party, and my ex takes 10 shots of tequila in under 10 minutes. The other girl matched her, almost. she stalled out at 8. About 15 min later, they kinda stumble up to me and go 'hey lets go home we wanna fukk' so.. thinking its my lucky night i guide them to the car.

We're all naked in bed goin at it.. girls are eating each other, im tapping one of the girls from the back, while the other one just keeps cumming. Then.. with no warning she just sorta passes out... the girl i was inside stopped for a second .. then kept on riding. then she decides shes had enough and passes out too.

meanwhile, i havent nutted. damn drunk girls! the next day i wake up w/a raging hardon and make no effort to cover it. I'm rather pissed, and they apologise.. before they went home, they made things right.

good night, good friends. I love college.

20. Tommy

My drunk friend tried to take pics of the girl, but broke my digi camera trying. :hs:

21. DrEvil123

DrEvil123 Elitist

nice story :big grin:

22. SiD Fresh

SiD Fresh Guest

I'm going to Vegas in a month, I hope something like that happens to me

23. tofoo

tofoo New Member

:squint: you sure they were really hot?

24. mightymike83

mightymike83 Guest

i just went to vegas the other day for the first time too. damn is that city off the hook.

25. bananafrita

bananafrita Guest

I'll be in Vegas in October/November... :big grin: