FRK Wow!!! Just found out a new way to cum..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BadRotation, Dec 23, 2006.

1. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

Prolly not new to you guys, but I have been working up the muscles down there for the past few months, a couple times a day.

Today, right before I start to cum (basically right before the 'convulsions' start), I found that if you squeeze like you are TRYING to pee (dont even have to squeeze very hard) it will feel like you are pissing, but basically a steady stream of cum will come out and it feels a bit different than a normal orgasm. Not to mention, it seems as though alot more cum comes out.

I dont know how to describe it, it just feels different, and better. eventually though the involuntary convulsions take over, but for the first few seconds, you can cum quite a bit. Wonder if I can work up to making it through an entire orgasm like that. It will be hard, since the feeling of the cum coming out in a steady stream pushes me even further over the edge.

Tried it a few minutes ago with the girl giving me a handjob, and she said she has never seen so much cum come out of me, and this time, I think I had an orgasm somewhat similar to what a woman feels. Whole body started quivering uncontrollably for like a minute or so, and while it is not nearly as strong as her orgasms (she squirms all over, squirting, and even passes out sometimes), it felt fucking awesome.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2006
  2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

INteresting :)

3. donpisto

donpisto New Member

Hmmm, gotta try....how do you work your muscles?

4. XPX

XPX New Member

weird, gotta try it...that squeeze (that is more like a push to pee) is the opposite movement when you orgasm :eek3:

5. Cobber

Cobber Wanna touch my bunny hole?

some one posted the "hands free orgasm" and I get that feeling from that ... just holding a bullet at the sensitive part just under the head on the bottom in the V
    Holding the bullet there while pulling the skin tight is unbelievable. :naughty:

6. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

Yeah, most people squeeze to try and hold it back, I just push, and it is much better oddly enough.

Gotta time the push just right though. Gotta do it the split second before you start cumming. :bowdown:

7. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

hey badrotation, tonight i took your advice and tried to pee, instead of clenching my PC muscle (usualy when i cum thats' all that's contracting). i was a moment too late and my PC contracted once or twice, but then i was "trying to pee" and although i didn't get any continuous streams, i did get a peter north style big spurt after big spurt after big spurt. instead of dribbling out/going 2 or 3 inches, they were going a good 12-14inches.

i dunno if my orgasm felt better or not, i was too busy watching cum fly in astonishment.

8. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

That sounds like a perfect question for Loveline. Both because I wanna know if there really is something to this, and also because it would make for entertaining radio to hear them talk about it.

9. donpisto

donpisto New Member

If you want your cum load to shoot pretty far, im sure several of you may have tried before, but squeeze the tip...just cover your eyes if pointing up

10. Mizzark

Mizzark OT Supporter

Definitely in for later. :bigthumb:

11. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

:bigthumb:

yeah, gotta time it just right, but seems as though you at least got a bit out of it.

12. quickone

quickone New Member

Just tried it and couldnt do it

13. donpisto

donpisto New Member

I wasnt able to my first time, but then tried it the second time and i had more of a chance but still didnt get that feeling. ill try again and if i dont succeed imma wait a few days and let my lil semen buddies regroup with reinforcements

14. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

Ive been doing it nearly every time now, and it seems to be hit and miss, and I think it depends on how turned on I am beforehand. Sometimes I will get the crazy body-quivering orgasms that kick ass and unlike anything I have experienced before, and other times, I just cum more than usual and it feels a bit better, but other than that it is like a normal orgasm.

So it seems (at least to me) to be dependant on how turned on I am beforehand.

15. donpisto

donpisto New Member

Makes sense. And I think the reason why I havent been able to is because I have orgasm a few times lately. For me, when I have not orgasmed for a few days or a week, my orgasm is craaaaaaazy and feels so damn good to the point where you just dont wanna move. But each orgasm lately has been whatevers...so I guess I'll wait it out a few days and see if I can get this next time right.

16. fcheerleader

fcheerleader New Member

This way of cumming is good if you want to get hard again soon after as normally the more intense the orgasm the longer you have to wait to recover

17. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

alright well, since that first attempt. i havn't been able to duplicate.... :wtc: i keep contracting my PC too much and can't get it to feel like i'm "peeing" the cum out. meh, i'll get the hang of it.

18. Chiron

Chiron New Member

I got it to work. Its very intense. Its hard to even move afterwards. The muscle that contracts is even tight like is just been worked out very hard.The trick I've found is to edge yourself to the point where the slightest stimulation will put you over the edge. The advantage to this is its easy to control when you come and time it just right.

19. mark5hs

mark5hs New Member

what I do when I jack off is right before I cum, I cover my hole and shove my dick into my underwear so it gets soaked up and I dont have to use tissues