MMA Wow, I know officially hate Bodog

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Optamix, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Optamix

Optamix New Member

What the fuck, thats just low. Props to Fedor and I like how Pride rewarded him. " Sakakibara told the crowd that prior to PRIDE's stateside debut last October, bodogFIGHT had offered PRIDE heavyweight champion Fedor Emelianenko (Pictures) $500,000 to walk away from his main event bout with Mark Coleman (Pictures). Sakakibara stated that Emelianenko told DSE officials about the offer, and as a reward for turning down bodog's offer, they doubled the champion's fight purse for the bout. " From a front page Sherdog story.

2. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

Its just business man, its all real dirty behind the scenes of every business too not just the fight game.

Good on fedor for turning it down too $500k is alot to turn away for doing nothing but turning away from a fight for an organisation that was at that time pretty shaky.

3. auto

auto New Member

I watched Bodog once and after I heard the horrible voice of that bif naked chick I vowed never to watch it again.

4. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Yah that was atrocious. The K-1 guys who hired that douchebag DJ obviously didn't learn anything from the Bodog show.