SRS Wow I just realized how fucked up my life is :wtc:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Thuggergotchi, Mar 8, 2007.

1. I'm 28, still live with my parents, can't seem to hold down a job for more than 9 months, had to sell my car because it was becoming a major hazard. Sometimes my mom asks me "Why do you think you can't hold onto a job?" And I want to answer, "Well maybe it's because I'm such a huge reject. :rolleyes:" But that's just going to start an argument there. Sometimes I wonder why I'm even alive on this planet :wtc:

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

ignore pregnant king, he is on his way to being banned.

OP, what kind of jobs have you had before? Were there any that you really enjoyed? Do you have any thoughts on what kind of a job you would enjoy doing?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  3. pregnant_King

pregnant_King New Member

Again im not a throll, i agree im not normal and belive the end days are upon us.. thats why i dont think he should worry so much.

But to the OP, i have a suggeston for you, go to canada for a time and dig sand oil, they need a lot of workers.
    http://www.petro-canada.ca/en/about/551.aspx

you can make a lot of money and then go back home and get an apartment and get a fresh start.

Or you can invest those money as i am, saving for a shelter and food and supplies...

4. Mostly computer repair. A few odd jobs such as courtesy clerk at a grocery store, almost got promoted, but the store shut down. Most places I work at, they never give me a legitimate reason for being fired. I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong :wtc:
    I would really enjoy doing computer tech support over the phone, but that job didn't last more than 7 months. Haven't had luck getting another job like it.

5. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

The only thing you can do is live for tomorrow not yesterday! Just keep your eye out for a good job but it's kinda like a girl. You will find one you like when your not even looking!

6. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

ban

7. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

lol, you remind me of those guys on tv stocking up for y2k.

8. pregnant_King

pregnant_King New Member

Allright thats enough, what the hell is your problem?

9. acidix

acidix Ua mau, ke ea o ka `aina, i ka pono

Most likely because you're spouting nonsensical shit that has nothing to do with the problem at hand. The end of the world has nothing to do with him having a rough time. If it IS inevitable then we shouldn't worry about it and go on with our lives. You're just trying to spread your message in order to get attention.

As for you man, I'd be wary of places that don't give reasons for firing. The catering company I know about hires people for "seasons" and then leaves them hanging over the summer and then somewhere in the middle tells them whether or not they can come back to work the next season.

They will also fire you right before they are legally required to get benefits.

10. pregnant_King

pregnant_King New Member

The world is comming to an end and it has to do with him...

He should be focusing on prepparing for the end of the world instead of worrying about hes pension...