SRS Wow i don't know what to do

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by evildudeguyman, Feb 27, 2005.

1. evildudeguyman

evildudeguyman New Member

Well heres my first post so i really don't know what to expect. I am pretty damn depressed right now in my life. I have so much goin for me but i don't give a f**k any more. If this makes anysense i'm like an optomistic depressive. Eversince i was little i would think up ways to kill my self but i would refuse to do it. I'm so desperate for any answers in life i am posting here. Please don't flame me. My girlfriend broke up with me for really no reason. Every excuse she told me doesn't make sense. We dated for a year and i loved her to death. Last night she was on the internet and we talk for a while. Ya she said the "lets just be friends" thing so i was trying to be a friend. She seamed pretty sad. I was having people over at the moment and i told her. She said she was bored and the whole bit but i honestly thought she wouldnt' come over because she would think i was trying to get her back and i don't want to do that so i don't scare her out of my life. Well now today i invited her over (overcame the fear previously mentioned) and she said she would come over if all she is, is someone who entertains me just cuz i'm bored. She was all mad because of me not invited her when the truth is i wanted her over so bad. Now since we broke up she keeps goin to my friend's houses and she gets invited and i don't now. She is taking what was left of my life. She won't let me be. *Btw she broke up with me like 3 weeks ago.

Sorry this is so long. I have so much frikin pressure on me right now in my life i just had to vent in some way. Please don't flame. I guess if this is kinda out there just let my thread die.

2. ~*Pogovina*~

~*Pogovina*~ Whip it! Whip it good!!

first, since you are new I will let you know- we do not flame here. This is our place of solace as well as a place to help eachother through times of hardship. if you ever need ANYTHING, feel free to ask.

You need closure on the relationship with your now ex. Don't take bullshit "i'm confused/lets be friends-but act like we are committed to eachother still" crap. It's just emotionally draining on you and not healthy for either of you.

I would even go as far as suggesting that you purposely do NOT invite her over for quite some time. Seeing someone you care about but does not feel the same way is immensely hard on a person. talk to her on the phone or via email if you must but not in person. not until you've given yourself time to heal. otherwise you are simply scratching open a wound and causing it to fester and bleed. let it scab over a bit first.

Any other questions/ feedback/ info that is crucial to this situation? It might clear up your questions to have a fresh/experienced pair of eyes look at it. ;)

:hug:

3. evildudeguyman

evildudeguyman New Member

Its cool that people here don't flame. But ya, as hard as it is for me i think i'm gonna have to ask for some space. As in, her not being around me and my friends because its tearing me and my friends apart. I happen to be captian of a very good paintball team (We've just gotten sponsored) but i seriously wanna quite because on of my team mates and used to be best friends keeps inviting her over to his house. Every weekend. And with my ex sending me all of these damn mixed feelings its very hard to bear. I really wanna quite because of all this shit and pressure. I'm sick of it. Something i love being turned into tormenting because of my ex. I still love her n stuff so its so tormenting to have her around. lol there is so much more to this if you really want to hear it. Basically, i tried to do whatever i could for my ex so she really got wound into my life. Very hard on me. Ugh. Wow i don't know what to do. I guess i'm still warry (sp?), please don't flame.

4. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

First thing ... don't let a woman ruin your life! Come on, bro. Be strong. There are so many great women out there. Give it some time. It's only been 3 weeks. IMO, I don't think trying to be friends is a good thing. If she broke up with you, best thing to do is just to end all contacts with her. I know it's tough, but don't call her, don't IM her on the net, and don't even think about inviting her to your place. I think the thing that is getting you right now is the fact that your gf seems to be moving on, and you're still in a confused state. Don't quit the paintball team, if that's what you love. Just don't hang out at your friend's place as much.

5. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

No ones gonna flame you here. What you are going through happens to everyone, not to make your pain seem less. They hurt like a bitch but don't make the mistake that the weak guys do. Don't let it become your life. Let it hurt and slowly get over it. You will eventually find a new girl. She won't be the same but she will be new and different. And you will love her.

6. emperiojack

emperiojack Guest

Ask yourself this "Do I really want to date someone who doesn't like me?" . No you don't and who would? There is so many girls out there that will like you and all you need to do is scan them out man. You can do it.

7. johan

johan Active Member

First, No one's gonna flame you here. Anyways, there are alert mods here to keep a lid on things.

Second, nothing is too "out there" for Asylum. If you need help with something, this is the place. Trust me, I or someone else here, has heard it all before, so feel free to let loose.

The 'lets be friends' letdown hurts, doesn't it? I know it doesn't help much to hear that we've all heard this before, but we have. I'll respond in depth later, gotta run now.

till then, take heart. Life does get better. It really does.