Would you?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ninjarider, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Ninjarider

Ninjarider New Member

So I was having this discussion with some good friends and thought I'd ask the Vag for their honnest opinion:

Scenario: You travel frequently for work. You're married, happily to that, but very sexual in nature. Work brings you to a different province or state where you know absolutely nobody. You're alone at your hotel so you decide to go have a beer at the hotel bar. You sit down and start having a conversation with the lady sitting next to you. You hit it off and of course, she's gorgeous. She's married but after a few drinks, she invites you to her room for some sexor.

The question: You've never had any intentions on cheating but you're in a strange place with no chance to ever getting caught. Honnestly (the internet allows you to stay anonymous, would you go ahead and take her up on the offer?

For the women, same question but reverse the sexes.

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

3. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

i'm not a fan of cheating, i would never want someone to do it to me, so no...i would decline

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Nope.

Just because no one else would know, doesn't mean I wouldn't know.

5. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

credit card/id you used to check into the room (if you got the broad preggers your on the hook and busted)

but aside from that. no i wouldnt cheat on my wife.

6. lauren

lauren Active Member

i would need to know the person better than a couple of drinks to be sexually attracted to them.

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I'm one of those assholes that would do a lot of things if I knew 100% I could get away with it. Possibly that makes me a bad person :dunno:

So yeah, there is a chance I would in this situation.

Though I'm not in a LTR or married, so it is "easy" for me to say this now. If I was really really dedicated to the person at home and everything was perfect in the mariage then I might not.

Basically just saying, that I wouldn't rule it out assuming that there is no way it would ever get out unless I told someone

8. Ninjarider

Ninjarider New Member

I was at a hotel bar last week and last listening-in on someone else's conversation. I could make out that they were both married and as time passed, they got quite flirty. A few drinks later, they left together holding arms... I was with my boss and we laughed about it all night. I actually noticed alot of that stuff going on in hotel bars but I usually don't notice it in regular bars.

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I don't think it makes you a bad person. I think it makes you human.

You can't say for sure because you're not in a LTR anymore than the people who say they WOULDN'T could say for sure because they haven't been presented the right opportunity.

10. Ninjarider

Ninjarider New Member

Viper and I are on the same page. Been reading your original post and there's alot of good responses but I don't think people are being truthful.

My life has been torn apart by my parents infidelity to each other and I hope that I would never. That said, given the right circumstances, I'm not sure what my reaction would be. I would hope that I had the willpower to walk away.

11. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

You don't know that we haven't been presented with good opportunities. You're just assuming it because it is more palatable to you for some reason.

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I said the RIGHT opportunities. :dunno:

I honestly believe that every person in the world has it within them to cheat, given the right circumstances.

13. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

No true Scotsman.

They were good opportunities (even great), but I didn't take them. Therefore, they weren't the RIGHT opportunities.

That has more to do with your lack of willpower and willingness to stay in a shit relationship than anything else, in my opinion.

14. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

I have never cheated on a boyfriend, and I don't think that I would have it in me to do it. I'm currently in a LDR, and I have been in a situation where I could have cheated on my boyfriend .. but I didn't.

It's irrelevant to me whether or not my SO would find out, because I would feel an overwhelming sense of guilt either way. Other guys don't compare to my SO, so I have no desire to be with anyone else. Sex without love isn't satisfying to me, so that's another reason why I would not.

15. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

The mark of a good relationship. It isn't about loyalty or faithfulness or obligation, it is about being with who you want to be with.

16. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

No, I just like being honest with myself. Most people don't like to be honest with themselves though, even though if they WERE honest with themselves they'd grow in leaps and bounds more than they imagined.

We are all human. We all have weaknesses. We all have certain boundaries.

Just because you admit to yourself that under the right circumstances (even if you can't pin point what they would be) that you would cheat, does not mean that you are a bad person or that you don't have morals. It just means that you recognize that you aren't "all powerful" and that you CAN make a mistake.

I think that better prepares you for those mistakes and could possibly PREVENT you from cheating in an instance where if you had lied to yourself you would be taken by complete surprise.

Or I could just be talking out of my ass because I am bored.

17. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

You'd have the point if I was ignoring the possibility, but I'm not. I have given it thought, and I have reached the conclusion that I would either be long gone before that became an issue, or I would have the self control to break up before I followed through.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Even if I wasn't happy in a relationship/marriage I wouldn't cheat. I am incapable of cheating. I've gotten close but held off, dumped the guy and then had the sex guilt-free. Different area codes :rolleyes: That's such bullshit it makes me sick.

19. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

What if you are in different countries?

20. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

:dunno:

I couldn't hurt her like that, but I still have no idea what would happen if I was in that position while horny and far away from the wife.

21. Yahdude

Yahdude New Member

I wouldn't doubt that there is a large majority of both men and women who would jump at the opportunity.

Personally it doesn't matter to me that they wouldn't find out, like many have already said and it may sound cliche, but I would know...and guilt can be quite the heavy burden to carry.

22. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

End of the day as hot as she is and as wet and horny as she is. I wouldnt.
    Of course the sex will feel good. Or course grabbing that curvy gorgeous butt while you wildy fuck her doggy style will feel good......

The problem it is wrong!!! Wrong wrong wrong. Its bad too so its BADONG!

The keyword is your happily married. Being happily married means you are happy! You shouldnt even want to go there. Just masturbate and get those thoughts out of your head.
    It doesnt matter if she is in another state or country because your mind and consience will always be in your head.

Tempting? Yes?
    Doable? DONT!

23. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I was in different countries a few months ago and was in love. I wasn't tempted in the least and there were some fucking studs in those countries.

I find the concept of "different area codes" or countries or whatever ridiculous and sad for the fact that no matter where I am, doesn't matter if I'm in Egypt and I cheat-I'm still going to feel horribly guilty about it. I have a conscience.

24. stormywaters

stormywaters Tornadoes are just wind...

No, and will always be no.

25. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

Viper, simple question: would you voluntarily take it up the ass from a dude? Serious question. I think I know your answer. And I don't think I need to lay out the rest of the argument either.

You're trying to rationalize that all people would cheat in order to mitigate the pain of the fact that your ex wife cheated on you. Tough luck man, shit fucking happens, get the fuck over it and stop letting it influence your worldview in such a retarded way. I'm really trying to figure out how to put this in a more positive way and I guess the best I can do is that since you had that experience you will now have a fire under your ass to become a proper man. Time to let the little boy die bro.