Would you (males) date this girl?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tarheel, Jul 8, 2009.

1. tarheel

tarheel Guest

Me: 21, college senior.
    Her: 19, college sophomore.

About her:
    -Never curses
    -Never yells
    -Hilarious
    -Busts your balls in a teasing way
    -Loves to cook
    -Wants guns and a dog (same breed as you)
    -Same school as you
    -Sweet southern bell
    -Does not kiss until marriage or anything, despite having done it in the past

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Fuck no are you crazy?

3. tarheel

tarheel Guest

Just was wondering. I didn't commit. It was weird, we went on 6 dates, and on the 3rd she practically took me and made out with me the entire time. Then, she dropped how religious she is and has not budged despite talks and dates.

I figure it's not worth it, not at my age.

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:roflw:

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Oh shit, I might not date a girl like that. But I'd definately want to fuck her. The religious girls are always freaks in bed. :rofl:

So, she told you she doesn't kiss until marriage, but made out with you on the third date?

How could you possibly trust anything that comes out of her mouth at this point?

6. tarheel

tarheel Guest

I suppose I feel like she is practically everything I want in a girl except that, so she's not for me. However, I really am attracted to her. The other girls I've dated before her did very weird shit, so I'm turned off from those "bad' girls.

7. tarheel

tarheel Guest

Well to be honest, I made the move on the 3rd date despite her kind of joking about it on the 1st date how she doesn't kiss. She wasn't expecting it, and I broke her, and each date after she said she wouldn't kiss.

But, I see your point. She should have told me after the 1st kiss not to do it anymore if she was uber-serious.

Trust issues.

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Sounds to me like she is the worst kind of "bad" girl. You know, the type that likes to hide under the banner of being "good" but really don't hold themself to the standards they set for themselves.

If it were me, I'd want to date someone a little more authentic than that. I mean, if you can chow down on a dick like it's a sausage mcmuffin, then own up to it. Don't sit there and tell me that you are a Jesus-freak pristine little princess when you secretly will let the football team run a train on you.

9. tarheel

tarheel Guest

I'd normally agree man, but trust me, I had her in my room kissing me at one point and she stopped me from doing anything. Every date after she didn't kiss. She cited Bible passages at me and everything.

She's legitimately crazy.

PS - This is despite her saying she wanted me as her boyfriend. I told her I won't commit if we can't be physical (and I wasn't even talking about sex), and she didn't agree.

10. Smutty

Smutty OT Supporter

That would be kind of like having a girl best friend, just get friendzone by someone hotter.

11. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

These two are solid deal breakers. I could not ever date a woman like this no matter how many other amazing qualities she had.

12. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

:werd: :rofl: The last one is a deal breaker for me... she sounds like a cool girl though... too bad about the whole brainwashing by religion thing... (that is an assumption I'm making on why she won't do anything until marriage, if I'm wrong... I apologize :hs:)

13. THoC

THoC New Member

hello NO! i would not date a girl that wouldnt fuck until marriage much less even kiss.

although... are you really sure that would happen? she may be saying that but temptation is a bitch.

14. ForgottenSpiral

Obviously a woman who doesn't want anything sexual before marriage is a deal breaker for most.

A girl who won't curse though? What the fuck? I'm all about ethics and language. I can't even imagine dating a girl who wouldn't curse. I would argue with her non-stop about how stupid it is that she has problems with words. Fucking stupid cunt. I want to curb stomp her face while singing "Uncle Fucker".

15. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

Yeah I'd tell her she is perfect except that you can't have a relationship that doesn't have the physical aspect of it. You feel that its an important part of two people being together and that if they don't experience it before hand then it just can't happen.

16. tarheel

tarheel Guest

Nope, you nailed it. She's perfect for me other than that. Doesn't drink much, rather chill and watch a movie than go to a party. Likes small gatherings than big social events.

Really down to Earth.

Oh well...hopefully I dn't regret it :rofl:

17. Calypso85

Calypso85 New Member

doesnt KISS until marriage? :ugh: :wtf:

no one is ever going to marry a girl who wont kiss them until they are married

18. tarheel

tarheel Guest

Right now I have her under the assumption we are friends. She didn't call me back for the first time the other day because I spoke to her in a way she "didn't feel comfortable with". But she, on the phone, admitted to liking it (it wasn't anything bad, just teasing talk). I found this out when we talked about it a week later on the phone.

So, right now, we are "friends", I'll still chill with her but I may not even bother at this point.

19. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

date yes, for how long? prob not very

20. tarheel

tarheel Guest

:rofl: She said she cannot wait to the honeymoon to go wild. (not verbatim).

:rofl: She said if she doesn't find someone who will marry at like 40/50/etc, she'll think it was God's purpose. :rofl:

21. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

22. ForgottenSpiral

You know what happens to those people? They get married too young, pop out a million kids, and... well actually they usually end up pretty happy from what I've seen. Still, they're fucking insane.

23. tarheel

tarheel Guest

:mamoru: I met her in the library using a "will you marry me?" opener. She's had ex's. One cheated on her, the other didn't work out. She used to do everything except sex. She said she still wants to with me, but every date since the 3rd she was all talk no game.

That's the thing, I know if I commit to this girl and just ride it out I"ll be EXTREMELY happy. Pretty girl, too.

24. Bob Brown

she'll get married alright............think Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode.

25. Bob Brown

whoa! hmm......new revelations