LGBT Would you have sex with your best friend?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by XPX, Nov 24, 2009.

1. XPX

XPX New Member

As the question goes...would you?
    Just to kill curiosity? Pros? Cons?

He is EAGER to do it....but I'm to shy to even admit that I've thought about it...:o

2. dallasfan824

dallasfan824 New Member

if he was down. yes. oh and you should totally post his pictar.

3. philvia

philvia SUCKIN ON MY TITTIES LIKE YOU WANTIN ME CALLIN ME

4. XPX

XPX New Member

No pics...I've seen what OT does to pics...so :nono:

5. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

I have, it was hot.

6. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

I don't think I could single out one specific best friends, but among my top 10 closest friends, I'd probably only be willing to fuck 2 of them. Part of it is that most of my friends are my age or a year younger, and I typically go for older guys. Part of it is that since I've known so many of them for so long pre-coming out and they've known me for so long as being "straight" neither of us can consider the possibility of us having sex. The two guys I could see myself with, I've only known for about 4 years or so, and I have had some small suspicions they may be gay. I tend to avoid thinking about any of my straight friends in a sexual way to ensure that my sexual orientation isn't an issue in our friendship.

However when it comes to girls, I would gladly fuck any of the girls I'm friends with. Guys generally have a mutual anti-sexuality agreement between them, while as a guy who's friends with girls, it's understood that while I won't actively try to get in their pants, I would gladly fuck them in a heartbeat if they were to initiate it.

And I'm alot pickier with guys than girls. Out of a group of random women age 20-30, I'd probably fuck 9/10, while a group of random men in that same age group, I'd probably only fuck 1/10.

7. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

at one point or another, i've fooled around with most of my close gay friends.

8. XPX

XPX New Member

I've known this guy for 15 years or so and while I always knew he was gay, he never tried to hide it from us, I came out to him about 3 years ago...and since then he has been trying to get me fuck him...I'm so fucking bored these days that I think I'll give it a shot...:o

9. Orly_Yarly

Orly_Yarly New Member

I don't have any 'guy' best friends - so - idk to be honest. My one female best friend - been there, done that - still best friends.

However, to answer your question, it would depend, to be honest. If one was for it and the other against it, I wouldn't pursue it with a vengence - nor would I appreciate it much if I were being the one persued and I wasn't the 'willing' one, so to speak.

If you're best friends and you're both for it - I say sure.

10. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Yes! Which reminds me, we need some quality time together soon :mamoru:

11. DouggieJ

DouggieJ OT Supporter

Of course, no brainer.

12. stevenlk

stevenlk New Member

my best friends are my around my age' but im into older men, but i have tried to think about it that way and it was like ' ehh :-/ .. so probably not haha as for the girls of my few best friends. i probably would, cute, hot, sexy, and legs that go fro days lol. girls i find are easier to be attracted to' for guys im into manly men.

13. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

Why on Earth would you want to say such a thing? Does attacking other people with false, libelous claims somehow give meaning to your pitiful life?

14. DouggieJ

DouggieJ OT Supporter

I think you just described yourself there bro.

15. novo

novo Pokey Man OT Supporter

Naturally Baked TankRizzo 11-24-2009 14 Days 12-08-2009, ~10:00 AM 14 Days, 0 Hours "you're such a fucking faggot"

:uh:

16. Josey

Josey New Member

I have a female and male best friend, I'd probably sleep with both, but only if I knew for sure they would realize it was just good sex and didn't get all clingy and all...it's hard to find TRUE best friends that you can tell ANYTHING too, even the most deepest darkest sickest coolest kinky things in your head and they fully accept you and are able to tell you their as well.

I just don't know if I could fuck up such a good friendship with either...although Jenn is such a good looking woman, and Brad has all the qualities I could fall for in a guy, I would just be so worried afterward that it would hurt our friendship....now if I were given the chance to bed both at the same time even I couldn't say no... haha...

17. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

In my case I'm pretty sure my suspicions of the gheyness is just wishful thinking :wtc:

Though I did finally end up hooking up with a friend of mine, but he was just an average friend I saw now and then, not in my close inner circle.

18. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

At the same time? :x:

19. Josey

Josey New Member

hells yea...always been a fantasy of mine to be the meat in a sammwich if you catch my drift... :naughty::naughty::naughty:

god the undeniable pleasure of being ravished while ravishing a beautiful woman at the same time..............excuse my sudden hardon

20. XPX

XPX New Member

Ok, I'll do it...I hope it doesn't get ackwards later... :o

21. elevator

elevator The tenants think it's wonderful! ヽ(´ OT Supporter

yes- over and over and over and over...

22. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Here in AZ I have alot of friendly aquaintances, but very few actual close friends. Since I haven't been home to MA since I came out, I figure it will be a major topic of discussion for the first few days I'm home, I figure I'll state that there are some select few people in our group I'm attracted to, but rather than singling them out and having potential awkwardness, I'll just say that if there's anyone in the closet who's interested they're free to make a move and I'll casually either deny or give them the green light. Although I'm thinking it's much more likely that someone I'm totally uninterested in would make a move than one of the 2-3 guys I'm into.

23. dallasfan824

dallasfan824 New Member

how long have you been out?

24. Orly_Yarly

Orly_Yarly New Member

:werd: :3some:

25. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Since like mid-August, I originally came out to a few of my friends from back home and we have a very tight-knit group so word spread to everyone pretty quickly. However my circles of friends here in AZ are much looser, but the majority of them have known for at least the past 6-7 weeks.