TAT Would you get

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by surfer doll, Feb 22, 2005.

1. surfer doll

surfer doll What the hell are you waiting for

Would you ever?
    Get plastic surgery?
    Say is you were really over weight, or had a huge nose, or really small boobs, or bad acne...exc would you think about it or do it?

Or if say you girlfriend came up to you and said, I want to get my boobs done, or lips ( something she/ he really doesn't need) exc.. how would you react?
    What your point of view?

2. anghe11ic

anghe11ic Guest

Ask her why she isn't comfortable with her apearance....make sure she understands that she looks good they way she is, but if it is something she really wantzx done you would support her decision even though you think she should take some serious time to think it all out fully

3. Z PYRATE

Z PYRATE Guest

there is nothing wrong with making you feel better about yourself, unless you are hurting someone else. Plastic surgery hurts no one, and improves self confidence. You only have 1 life to live, why go through it unhappy with something? I personally had some surgery done last april (was overweight, lost the weight, had excess skin removed) and I am VERY happy I had it done.

You have 1 life to live, live it to its fullest and be happy with yourself. If someone wants to look different, support them as it's their body and not yours.

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Surgery Scares me.. but If it weren't so scary I'd go get my boobs lifted and when i finish losing all this weight Ii's want ot have my excess skin (there is goign to be a LOT of it) removed.

I do, however think a lot of girls that go into get breast enlargements done, do it for the wrong reasons.

5. xela

xela So say we all!

If I was really nasty I'd probably get it done. I hate my nose (its huge) but I still wouldn't get surgery to correct it.

6. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

i broke my arms when i was 14, my left forearm in half and my right wrist. i have tension scars on my left arm, due to two reconstructive surgeries, that i'm going to have minimized through plastic surgery. probably not for another year or so though. surgery is scary as hell, i don't see how people can put themselves under the knife so easily sometimes but to each their own :)

7. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

You have a cute nose :kiss:

8. xela

xela So say we all!

All lies. But thank you. :kiss:

9. mistylou

mistylou New Member

I've thought about getting a boob job. I don't have much to start with and wouldn't get DD's or anything. Just like a small C to fill my clothes out haha! But, I'm too scared and don't have enough money anyways so padded bras work for me :) LOL

10. joy division

joy division New Member

my girl wouldn't be that insecure about herself (not saying all plastic surgery is like that, but alot of the cosmetic ones are). I woudl tell her she doesn't need it and I love her for what she is, but if she seriously had to do it I would support her in any way possible.

Personally I wouldn't get it, perhaps if I had a severe disfigurement from an accident I would.

11. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

At a full 36-C chest, I am quite happy with my size. However, I've often considered going up a size ...just for "fun". I think it would be a blast to have an overstated chest on a small frame like mine. But $4000 for a bit more "fun"?....I dunno bout that. lol

Now, I WOULD and do plan on a breast lift after i eventually have a child. The flattening of the breasts I've seen post breast feeding does not appeal to me.

12. utanthony

utanthony New Member

surgery is just a mod with a medical purpose, isnt it?

13. Julu

Julu Member

I actually did the whole consultation for a nose job.

A- being inside a cosmetic surgeon's office is just creepy ( many "plastic" people in the waiting room:ugh: ....not my kinda crowd)

B- After being poked and prodded for about 15 mins, the surgeon deducted that I have a crooked face...equal eyes, but the rest crooked :rolleyes:

C- The bill to fix a little bump on my nose.... $5500 Canadian

D- Wouldn't be able to work out for a good 6 months, can't allow blood to rush to the nose :squint:

E - Ahhh, no thanks. I decided I like me the way I am :o

Ju

14. Julu

Julu Member

:ugh: Ahhh is that you in your avi...if so, you do NOT need any type of plastic surgery;)

Ju

15. xela

xela So say we all!

Thank you! :hug: But my nose is big!

16. Julu

Julu Member

]

I'm always thankful for wide mouth cans when drinking...anyone with a "bigger" nose will understand!:mamoru: Can't stand drinking outta champagne glasses!:squint:

But seriously you look very proportioned:cool:

Ju

17. xela

xela So say we all!

Well, I thank you. :)

18. Mel

Mel RIP James :(

I don't know if I would or not. I doubt I'll ever waste money on it.

19. Dont Go Away

Dont Go Away New Member

I would...actually, I want to get breast implants, I just need to find the time to go for a consultation.

20. Posterchild

Posterchild OT Supporter

21. Ashley

Ashley EEK!!!!

exactly.

22. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Do you guys consider dental work to be in the same catagory? If so then yes I would and yes I will be, unfortunatly due to my own studidity, I have bad/broken teeth, which will be pulled out hopefully by the end of summer, just have to come up with the cash. For now I'll just get dentures, but will be getting implants eventually.

Now if you are still saying "no, that's different", what about getting small fangs, like longer K9s so that ther is a look of fangs, kinda like in Queen of the Damned, when the vampires are not feeding, would that be in the same catagory?

Oh and Julu, what bump? Out of all the times I talked to you, I never noticed anything about your nose being misproportioned or having a bump, or whatever it is that you are unhappy about. (probably still bugging you, that you don't know who I am isn't it? :p)