GUN Would you ever have several shotguns set up for home defence

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by dannybonbon, May 11, 2008.

1. dannybonbon

dannybonbon Guest

For example in your bedroom you could have your bed and also have an empty table with 3 loaded shotguns on it.

Intruder comes in you pump 5 rounds into him drop the gun pick up another loaded gun pump 5 rounds into him. an then again and again however many guns you can afford.

2. thedude11

thedude11 New Member

I have motion-activated shotguns all over my house... I've killed 3 pet cats :wtc:

3. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

IF ANY POZ SICK FUCKER WITH STD'S WHO SLAMS TINA CAN SEND ME SYRINGES FULL OF THEIR DEATH BLOOD MIXED IN WITH A LITTLE TINA, I WILL PAY 50 BUCKS PER SYRINGE FULL OF SWEET CHEM STD FILLED DEATH POZ BLOOD. EMAIL ME FOR MY ADDRESS IF U CAN PROVIDE.

4. Mideel25

Mideel25 OT Supporter

No pump for home, clear the floor with 5, but is it for 7 like 5 when you no cycle it to be for men, for 7 rounds instead? or half is 5 for 10 rounds?
    UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 7 rounds no cycling for 5 if guy, so divide 2 u dont sit, u get 10 but for guy it no 5, so 7 would be for guy if u werent a girl in the house ?

5. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter

6. Carl Brutananadilewski

Carl Brutananadilewski Active Member

I don't typically ignore anybody, but you are really testing my patience :ugh:

7. Sardaukar

Sardaukar Active Member

The gun laws over there must be worse than what we have here in CA. :noes:

8. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I find small lawn tractors work best for home de-fencing.

9. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

i prefer chainsaws, although the kickback can be a bitch if you're dealing with the de-fencing of the metal variety

10. Dumbstixlars

Dumbstixlars Ron Paul/AR-15/Glock/old car/Scooby/R/C croo OT Supporter

lawlz

11. idleprocess

idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

Sawzall is where it's at for quick precision demolition of anything and everything.

12. bigboostdsm

bigboostdsm New Member

I can't tell if this guy is serious or just retarded :rofl:

None of his posts make sense

13. Ticket Me

Ticket Me Active Member

14. Milky

Milky I'm in your Millenium Falcon, rumbling your Wookie

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

15. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

wow. How come hossb7 isn't shitty bricks over this thread?

16. Captain Haddock

Captain Haddock Blistering Barnacles OT Supporter

I feel the table wastes valuable time. I just sleep with 14 shotguns

17. dannybonbon

dannybonbon Guest

THIS IS REAL. IT IS CALLED THE NEw york carry

18. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

NEW YORK CITY?

19. JaimeZX

NO. NEW YORK NEW YoRK

20. GTP

GTP New Member

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]U MEAN THAT IT PROBABLY MADE MY HIV MUTATE? I MIGHT HAVE A WILD STRAIN NOW? FUCK YEAH BABY. I NEED TO BE FULL BLOWN SO BAD AND HAVE MED RESISTANT STRAINS WHICH I DON'T HAVE TO MY KNOWLEDGE RIGHT NOW.[/FONT]

21. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

:hsugh: are you from australia?

22. JaimeZX

23. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

I hooked up with a POZ guy on AOL and went over to his place to breed. Shortly we got down to brass tacks. I dropped my trou and stripped off my shirt and he did the same. He sat back on the couch, and I knelt between his legs to worship his Shaft.

I was eating him up, swallowing him up to his Pubes, and nibbling his Balls when his (not-sure-of-his-Status) Lover walked in and caught me blowing his Mate. Without further ado he rammed a finger up my Ass, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I rose up and spread my legs so he could get better access. He rimmed my Pussy, lubing me with his Spit. In a flash he unzipped and unbuckled; and his jeans tumbled to his ankles, to be joined by his shorts. He spat on his Dick and rubbed the head up and down in my Crack. How I wanted him to impale me, which, Thank God! he did. He grabbed ahold of my hips and slid in me Balls—deep. It felt great!

He plowed me intensely like mine was the first NEG Ass he’d ever had—and I clamped my lips about his Lover’s POZ Cock, holding on for dear life. He slammed me for 5 minutes while I quaffed the Bug Juice leaking from his Lover’s POZ Bone. I pulled off the Fucker to give the POZ Dude his due. I sat down on his Rod as he sat down on the couch. Like a Yo-Yo I bounced up and down on the Venomous Rod till I got my reward. The Dude on the Couch unloaded his spurious Jizm up my NEG Hole. As I arose, his toxic Cream dripped out of my Crack and onto my Balls. I fingered myself, immersing my digits in his foul Seed. Fingers up to my nose, I inhaled the musky man smell of his poison Spooge and my Ass Juices. It smelled so good I licked the contaminated, pearly white Salve off my fingers.

The Roomy spun me around and re-plunged his Shaft into my liquefied Hole. He fucked his BF’s POZ Seed into the bare walls of my Innards, then suggested we retire to the bedroom. He bent me over the mattress and pounded me mercilessly, then slowed, pulled all the way out, re-inserting only the Head—teasing me. I BEGGED HIM TO GIVE ME HIS LOAD, for I craved his UNTESTED Cream; and he did not disappoint. He grunted as his POZ / NEG Seed surged up my Hole, and his creamy white Spooge shot into my Cunt.

He lay atop me, sweating and gasping for breath. It was the best of sensations, feeling his shriveling Cock within me, afloat on a shallow sea of POZ and POZ / NEG Cum. His wilted Pole fell out; and I licked it clean, gleaning a few more precious drops from the Head. I was in desperate need of Cumming. The POZ Dude, who’d taken this all in from the hallway, forced his tumescent Shaft down my throat. He began to dick-whip and fuck my face, which provoked me to shoot volley after volley of hot, juicy Manseed all over my stomach and chest. I lay there, quivering and helpless, as twin tongues caressed my flesh.

24. GTP

GTP New Member

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Last night i finally convinced this cocky twink from gay.com to let me fuck him. He always said my cock was too small for him, but i knew better. On my way there i knew nothing was going to stop me from giving him my little gift for being so dumb. I got to his house. I had him leave the door open and found his bedroom. He was naked and ass up just as i wanted him to be. I got undressed and then started to rim his ass getting it all wet. All the time he was moaning away and i was thinking i would be making him moan alot more in a little bit. I was done rimming his hot ass and i was going in for the kill with my death stick as he said i needed to put a condom on i was like shit. So i got the condom out and was going to bite the tip off but that took to much effort and i was getting soft. So i put it on and started to fuck him. Him being so cocky i wanted to slam it into him hard but he kept whinning like a little bitch the whole time. He asked me to slip out and start more gentely so i did. But as i went in the second time i slipped the condom off and went in bare. He didnt even noticed and i held the condom in my hand the rest of the fuck. I started to pound his ass and he kept saying to fuck him harder. I was getting closer and closer and then i suddenly shot my toxic seed up his tight ass. I kept fucking him pretending i hadent cum yet i didnt tell him i had come yet. So i went till i was getting soft then told him i was cumming. I pulled out and dropped the condom on his ass. Knowing i just put my toxic seed up his freshly fucked ass i went to get rid of the condom before he could look at it. When i got from the bathroom i was ready for more. I asked for another condom and started again. Wrapped it up for him and just before i went in i slipped it off again. I fucked his ass good and hard for about 30 minutes and dropped another toxic load up his well used ass. I went to the bathroom one more time cleaned up and got dressed leaving him there to take my seed in his body. I left with a huge smile on my face knowing that little shit got my little gift.[/FONT]

25. JaimeZX

Dammit what's with the gay shit in this thread? :rant: