Would you do it? Natural Semen Donation?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by duandcc, Dec 25, 2005.

?

Would you be willing to donate your sperm to a stranger via "Natural Insemination?"

1. Yes, I'd do "NI"

10 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. No way!

17 vote(s)
    48.6%
  3. Maybe

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. duandcc

duandcc New Member

Woman wants to get pregnant, does NOT want to use artificial insemination, wants it natural (ie penile/vaginal intercourse w/out condom). She has asked you to be the donor. So, would you be willing to have "unprotected" sex with a stranger?

2. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You won't just be the "donor", you will be the father and unless there is some type of law that frees you from all responsibility, you will end up paying child support for the kid. It's not like you get to just knock her up and leave and never hear about it ever again.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: this isn't even a good hypothetical scenario because it would never happen. In a legal sense there is NO protection whatsoever from obligations to that child.

I mean if all you're TRULY looking to find out is how many guys would bang a drunken slut (or even a sober whore) bareback, just ask that. No need to disguise it with pregnancy and insemination issues.

Oh, and one more thing: You do realize that in some cases women don't get pregnant on the first try, right? Likely what you're talking about is a multi-occurrence sexual relationship, not just a one-night stand with a stranger.

4. duandcc

duandcc New Member

Not at ALL true. This happens every day. Do a yahoo groups search for sperm donor. There are groups for both AI (artificial insemination) and NI (natural insemination). It really edoes happen every day. There ARE legal documents that due away with parential rights & responsibilities. Plus, it can be anonomous.

5. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

If I was willing to be a sperm donor I'd consider NI as long as:
    1) The legal side of things was taken care of
    2) There was zero risk of STDs (ie the woman had been celibate for 3 months and just cleared an STD check)
    3) She was hot :)

I think those criteria are listed in increasing order of impossibility actually :rofl:

6. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Put enough booze in you and they all look hot.....or least a little warmer....lol.

Admit it, you're just looking for some free puss........unless, she's willing to pay?? Now there's a switch.

I think if a woman really wanted to get pregnant and did not care who the donor was, she would simply hang out in a bar. If she wanted to make sure the donor was std free, she would have to go through a donor agency. If she was looking for selective breeding (intelligence, good looks, nice teeth, no humps on his back...etc.) then you are going to have to reveal a whole lot more information than most men are willing to do.....unless, of course she's hot...lol.:wiggle:

7. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Like Quagmire says... "fat chicks need love too. but they gotta pay :squint:"
    :rofl:

Honestly, there probably are people who will try to get knocked up out of a one night stand, but jeez.. like Blazin says it doesn't happen on the first try most of the time so could be doing an awful lot of unprotected sex with random people. *shudder*

If I was doing that sort of thing I wouldn't mind submitting info about myself. People should know what they're in for (highly intelligent, passion for technical things, slight social ineptitude LOL - not really :p).

Actually I'd want to know if she moves around in bed as well. A starfish would be no fun. You know what? It's probably just easier to have 10 minutes to myself to go in a bottle and the lab can do the rest :rofl:

Interesting hypothetical, but I can't say I've ever considered donation :)

8. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

So, what would be the top 10 questions a lady would want to know about her donor??? Think of this as an "Entrance" exam. Once you get past the obligatory (1) How much money do you make?, (2) What's your IQ, (3) Are you a registered Sex Offender?......etc., the questions could get interesting......any suggestions?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2005
  9. BlazinBlazer Guy

I wouldn't think the questions would differ much from any other "donor" situation:

1) What is your (and your family's) medical history? Any known ailments and diseases running common in your ancestry?

2) Are you currently disease/STD free?

3) After a child is born, would you be interested in (or make any attempt to have) involvement with the child and his/her raising? (Meaning "are you going to sue for custody?")

4) Do you commonly have a high sperm count within your ejaculatory fluid?

etc. etc.

But then of course:

1) Do you have a flexible schedule to fuck me during the right time on my cycle?

2) What is your favorite vaginal-intercoursal position?

3) Are you predisposed to developing emotional ties to someone who you engage in sexual activities with, or are you able to adequately separate the physical aspect from any emotional impact?

etc. etc.

10. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

I figure it's gotta be cheaper than AI or IVF. And probably a hell of a lot more fun. If you can get the right legal documents, and you can detach from knowing you have a kid out there, why not?

As DaddyO said, if she was just looking for a dick, she could go to any old bar.

11. dew

dew Banned

for money and someone would have to get the sperm out of me

12. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Your not willing to Dew the Dew???

13. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Depends on how hot she is.

14. Soulfire

Soulfire No Pain, No Gain

Why the hell do you guys make simple shit HARD?

Setting aside her loosk, If taken care of legally its just some damn casual sex. Then the woman gets a kid. Whoop-dee-doo.

15. frankelefritzsux

frankelefritzsux OT is a mental disorder OT Supporter

i'd have her sign some kind of contract making sure i wouldnt be held accountable for taking care of the kid

16. BlazinBlazer Guy

This isn't "simple shit."