Would you date a stripper?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SolidRanger, Aug 16, 2009.

1. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

I just wanted to get your guys' read on something. As a general rule I do not date strippers because I dislike their manipulative, money-grubbing ways. My friend was a bit of a sucker once and was made a suger daddy by a stripper who was stringing him along.

So last night my friends and I go to the strip bar. It was mostly meh to me until this really smoking kinda goth girl took the stage. Jet black hair, full sleeves, and black latex everything. I liked the way she looked so I sat by the stage and threw out some ones. She came over and pretty much stopped dancing and just talked to me for a few seconds. I'm pretty good at reading people and I was really taken back by how sweet she was. Totally broke my assumption that strippers are all evil, manipulative, money grubbing whores. She saw my Slayer shirt and talked about it being one of her favorite bands (it wasn't bullshit either, she knew song and album titles, band members names, etc etc)

She eventually leaves the stage and I go rejoin my friends and after a few the sorta-goth girl comes around and sits with me. I know this game, you sit down with the guy, flirt a bunch and get him to buy a private dance...except she didn't do that. She sat and talked to me about music and stuff like that. She didn't try any of the bullshit flirting or flattery or anything. In fact for a few minutes I forgot I was talking to a stripper. It was more like how you talk to a girl on a date that's going really really well.

She gave me her phone number and real name and told me to call her so we can hang out sometime. What do you guys think? I figure even strippers have boyfriends, and not all guys are a cashcow to them. I think it might be time to break my "no strippers" rule. If I do so I'll certainly keep an eye out for redflags, I'm not about to be taken for a ride.

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Strippers do have boyfriends, but word from those who date strippers is that you don't pay them. Ever. For anything.

Based on that rule, which as far as I know is pretty rock solid, the 1's you gave her have put you immediately into the customer frame.

To be her lover, you'd befriend the bouncers and the club owners and the managers and you'd buy drinks but you'd chat up the girls without ever giving $$.

3. fluentinsilence

fluentinsilence New Member

I have, but knew her before she became one. She was young and easy to manipulate.

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Either way her job is make you enjoy yourself and make you think shes thinks your special. I dont care how many artists she knows. She came there with one reason to take your money. It's a business. You'd be a fool to think she thought you were special.

I'd take her on a date and call her out on it. Then you'll actually know because she isn't in her "work zone" of befriend everyone and take there money.

5. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

While I understand where you come from, I'm sure its not true 100% of the time. I threw down a total of $2 on this chick and she spent over an hour with me at her own choice. I didn't buy her drinks as I don't like to do that for any chick, but she didn't ask or get impatient with me.

That being said, she could just be an extra good manipulator, that remains to be seen but I'm gonna tell her straight up that I'm not gonna be her cashcow. She'll get treated like any other chick and if she doesn't like it she can walk. Like I said, I don't trust strippers, so I'm not gonna let her think she can take advantage of me.

6. JohnJohnJohnson

true

7. MossMan813

MossMan813 New Member

I couldn't imagine coming home to a girl who spent the night getting naked and rubbing up on dudes for the last several hours.

8. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Well, you can only get taken for a ride if you let her take you for a ride, right?

So long as you set clear boundaries in the relationship (you should be doing this anyway), I don't see the big deal. :dunno:

I mean, it's not my cup of tea, but if you're ok with her occupation and know how to assert your boundaries, then go for it.

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd:

10. SolidRanger

SolidRanger New Member

You do bring up a very valid point that I didn't think of. I would not be cool with her rubbing up on other dudes and dancing nude for them.

I'm thinking maybe I should just let this one pass me by.

11. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

it's just a date :dunno: I'd go for it.

12. polishillusion

polishillusion New Member

I can imagine a stripper being really into a safe feeling guy and buying him tons of shit with her stripper money and fucking him good because she has a daddy complex. The guy has to know how to play her in the right way though.

Oh, and she does not get a CENT of your money, because then you are a customer in her mind regardless of anything she tells you. If she asks for money, tell her that you care too much to blur the lines etc etc.

13. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

I dont think I could. Even something as "innocent" as burlesque dancing is probably too much.

Plus be honest to yourself, how many strippers do things on the side ? bjs, sex, etc...

14. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:rofl: you are thinking about dating a stripper and you didn't think of this?

Anyways, if you like her go for it, maybe it tuns out good maybe not, just like every other date!

15. giz

giz Active Member

before you worry about dating her, hang out with her outside of club at least once :rofl:

and no, I would never date a stripper

16. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

What about a former stripper?

17. Dargone

Dargone Noob

I dated two strippers when I lived in Santa Barbara, oh the beach how I miss you, and it did not bother me. Of course they were both college students who were not doing lines of coke in the back and having sex for money with customers. I know those types of strippers do exist, but they are not all like that as I can attest to...

18. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

lol its funny with military guys marry strippers.... its funny because most of the people have seen her naked.. atleast once.

19. D7

D7 OT Supporter

Why would you start a relationship of any kind with someone you can't trust?

Stick to your guns or change your beliefs about strippers.

20. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

No, not because strippers are any more likely to try and manipulate me. Rather because I dont have respect for a girl that turns to such an occupation for any reason.

21. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

strippers have a forum, reading it is fascinating.

stripperweb.com.

I'd date a stripper if she was compatible with me.

22. giz

giz Active Member

I might date a stripper or an ex-stripper, but I would never enter into an exclusive relationship with one.

23. JohnJohnJohnson

How did you miss this? :confused: What were you envisioning?

24. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: I love when guys want to actually date strippers

25. JohnJohnJohnson

I have a couple of male friends who are dating strippers or have been into dating strippers.

One of them is a guy I have very little respect for - he doesn't seem to understand emotions, which bothers me because he's intelligent in other regards. It's like he's willfully autistic.

The other guy is an incredible baller. Despite being deaf he is probably a better player than anyone you'll meet. I'm not saying he refuses to commit (like I do) - merely that he is extremely good and comfortable with very attractive, very intelligent, very "high quality" (i.e., good) women.

Of course, I'm probably speaking to the wrong forum. There's no such thing as very attractive, very intelligent, very kind women according to Off Topic :hs: