Would this raise interest?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Say there's a girl who's kinda flirty with you, like her interest level is at least 51%. If she knew you were single, and you said to her "so, do you have any hot, single friends?" would that work to raise her interest level?

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

the statement itself not so much imo

now if she gets you in contact with one of her friends and you go on a date with the friend, that would raise her IL for sure.

3. fray

fray New Member

I would say for me, no. That seems jerky on the level that if you are interested in her, you wouldn't be loyal (not able to keep your mind on one girl at a time), or you're just not interested in her.

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

There is nothing wrong with him being interested in more than one girl. Girls do that all the time.

Personally I would never ask this question unless I actually wanted to date her friends, and if she got me in contact with a friend I would take her on a date.

For the 1000th time, what women SAY they will respond to and what they ACTUALLY respond to are seldom the same.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Damn, I thought of that this morning while I was taking my morning poo. I thought it would make the girl jealous by thinking "hmm, what is wrong with me that he would rather date my friends," and that would raise her interest level. Guess I was wrong.

6. fray

fray New Member

I know what I will respond to and what would make me think someone was a jerk. I've had similar experiences, so I feel qualified in saying this would make me forget about interest in him.

I think it's fine for him to have multiple interests, but for him to express it to one of the girls that he's interested in is what seems weird. Seems like he's using her to get to one of her friends, not that he is interested in her. If he wants to pursue girls on his own or whatever, more power to him.

7. fray

fray New Member

I think it depends on the girl and her personality. For example, if she's competitive, or she and her friends kind of fight over guys, then may work. If she doesn't care, or wouldn't consider dating someone that her friend may have a chance with, then likely to limit your chances.

But I'm anti-game playing, so for me, I would get annoyed by it. But I know a lot of the guys swear by it, so...?

8. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

I think it depends on how it was brought up and how you said it. I asked a girl to hook me up with her younger sister and she made the first move(kissed me) shortly after :rofl: But it really depends on the girl/situation, because all girls are not obviously the same.

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

It would generally speaking lower her interest. You have (1) just insulted her (2) because she is too fat, ugly, stupid, whatever and (3) she likely won't give you a straight answer anyway (4) it's serious and rude conversation.

I generally say never talk about other women in the presence of a woman you like, including ex's. It's a bad move. However, you can INSINUATE that you have female friends by (1) always having plans on Friday nights (2) when someone calls and she is around, don't pick up the phone and say "Oh, just a friend calling." and (3) otherwise being mysterious about females. it sends the signal that you are not desperate.

Asking if she has any hot friends say "Player" and "desperate" and "rude" all at the same time. if that's what you are going for, then ok, but that never got me very far.

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Thanks, Poco.

11. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I would probably walk away from you.

12. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

I agree, and should have added to my response that it was case-specific because the girl asked how old I was and it turns out I'm 4 years younger than her, but her sister was my age. So it was humorous. I would never use it as a "tactic".

Having options when it comes to women IS attractive, but only if it's something that she sees for herself. Not when you talk about it.

13. Chase

Chase Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck yo

I think it totally depends on the type of chick, some might be offended that you are overlooking her, others might pique their interest because they like the passive-aggressiveness of it

14. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

i doubt it. how attractive is this girl?

15. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

try it out and see what happens. fish in the sea..

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You know, this COULD work if you had a VERY strong connection/rapport with her. I could probably pull it off, but it would HAVE to be obviously a joke. You'd have to follow it up with something off the wall.

But to a stranger, or someone you just met, or a woman with a lower self confidence ... beware.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

OMG, are you kidding? There is NOTHING worse than when a guy asks me if I have any hot friends. That's like you basically saying "hey, you aren't that hot, but you've gotta have some friends, right?" Jesus...

18. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

So you hate it like "damn, what a jerk wad, F him," or you hate it like "damn, wtf? how dare he! I wanna hatefuck him"?

19. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

my guess would be the first one.

Think about it. How would you feel if a girl you were kinda into asked if you had any hot friends or brothers?

20. iwishyouwerebeer

Umm, a definite "what a fucktard, how dare he ask me if I have any hot friends." You'd be out of my realm of thought in a heartbeat basically.

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It would piss me off and I would take it as instant rejection toward me. But I'm a guy, so I didn't know if that logical reasoning would apply for a female :mamoru:

Ok, see, I know that sometimes if you do it right you can make a gf jealous by checking out other girls when you go out... I thought this might be along those same lines. I know that you have to be careful when checking out other girls cuz it can backfire, too. I've never used that strategy, but I've heard it can work.

You sound logical. Are you hot, single, and willing to move to Chicago? :mamoru::x: :rofl:

22. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Stupid move. You're showing major disrespect to the woman you are with if you check out other women.

The thing to do is not make it seem like you are totally invested in her. That if she calls, and can't make a date, it's no big deal, because your life doesn't revolve around her.

23. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I know. I said I've never done that before, but I hear under the right circumstances it can work.

24. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Many times, before I ever hang out with a girl, she will say something like "I'm just looking for friends right now." ---- That seems to be a lie 90% of the time.

Anyways, something I heard from some PUA material a long time ago is saying "That's cool. I'm just looking for friends too. In fact, i'm sure you have tons of hot single friends, which you're going to introduce me to."

That always has great results for me.

25. iwishyouwerebeer

lol. I am very logical and hot. But taken and Chicago is too cold!