Would this approach be dumb?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bumpnSdime, Sep 26, 2005.

1. bumpnSdime

bumpnSdime Guest

Alright some background. Seven of us went to a party, 3 guys 4 girls. Waltz knew the girls and invited them to come with. When we got to the party we all went our seperate ways. During the party there was alotta eye contact with Amber ( one of the girls that came w/ us) and I, I really didnt a get a chance to talk to her cause all her freinds were with her. Time went on and we left the party, leaving the party Nick picked up some attention from a few guys who were looking for a fight. Waltz and I were still semi-sober and we calmed Nick down since there were 9 of them. After we got Nick calmed down i go grab his car and proceed to leave. Nick and this girl got into the car, and Amber was gettin into the car as one of her freinds told her not to leave her alone. I just got c0cked blocked by the odd girl out. For once i wasnt looking for a booty call and get **** blocked. We goto steak n shake and we get a little chit chat in but nothing much. It doesnt help that I am shy.

Anyways today i was lookin threw ppls myspaces and i came acrossed hers, and one of her freinds. Het freinds have her AIM screen name on it. I was thinkin about askin her freind for her AIM screen name, or just leave a msg. on Ambers myspace? Or would that be dumb?

I such a ***** when it comes to girls.

2. alex__

alex__ New Member

Dumb.

dont do it... the internet messages are such a weak attempt, and they rarely come off sounding good.
    you might think you can put your words down better when you write em and have the time to think about it, but think how she would feel if she got it was too full on.

She barely knows you from what i get, so i suggest you just organise another get togehter with the same group of ppl (minus the cock-blocking-odd-one-out!) and take it from there.
    good luck mate.

3. noola

noola New Member

In my case she added me to her facebook, and from there I got her AIM name and started talking, but I wouldnt have went ahead and started talking to her if she didnt add me first. - if you know what I mean?

basically, dont do it.

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

get her phone number by whatever method is possible

call her, do not chit chat more than necessary. Do not ask her to "go out sometime" or "hang out" Have a plan for an "action date" (mini golf, bowling, whatever). Invite her. DO NOT CALL WITHOUT A PLAN.

Then take her out and take it from there...

Don't waste your time talking to her on the internet, the chances of her falling for you through IM are slim to none. You need to get her alone with you in person to find out what she's all about and if she is interested in you. The more time you spend talking to her before your date, the more of chance you will fuck up.

Don't be scared, you have nothing to lose but much to gain.

5. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I see u got a problem getting to the point. ISee what I did? Half the words same message as before.

recommend you have a well tought out plan of action when you do decide to talk to ger.

6. 72SSAbody

72SSAbody New Member

Have a plan and stick to it.

If you get her number (you should as that's the acceptable way...not stalkerish!) call her and within the first 20 seconds of the convo you should ask her out. You must tell her what you want to do (& be specific!!).

Get some balls.

Contrary to what your metrosexual (really just homo guys who haven't came out of the closet yet) friends might tell you...or hell, you lady friends might tell you (they never know what they want...you have to show them what they want) all women want a man to BE A MAN!! True story.

Get her number, call her up and ask her out on a date.

7. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd:

If she agrees, you know she is interested. If she comes up with any excuse, you saved yourself months of wondering what is up. Either way, it's a win.