A&P Would someone be willing to buy my Digital Rebel xt?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by sLpFhaWK, Feb 1, 2007.

1. sLpFhaWK

sLpFhaWK www.JJiGz.com

I'm looking to get something a little different and i'd like the camera to goto a good home..

It's only 4 Months old *Got it labor day weekend* and I picked it up new. I have a 2nd OEM Battery for it and a San Disk CFII 2gb card, and a cable release as well. All box, manuals are included and pics can be taking later on today. I'm looking to get $650 for the entire package, you can email me at jjigz @ comcast.net if your interested, or on aim @ slpfhawk.

Body is black, and i think it has roughly 1500 pictures takin on the body. Everything is in perfect condition and i'd like to sell it ASAP. Camera is located in Saugus, MA and if your local a pickup can be arranged.

lmk guys thanks.

2. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

price is too high

3. heebdawg16

heebdawg16 New Member

are you including a lens? you may wanna give out a little more info. Whether you are including a lens or not though, thats the highest asking price of all time.

New at BH for $599.99 with lens, and used for $479.

Your CF card is $60 brand new on BH.

A BETTER THAN OEM battery is $28 on BH.

You didn't say what kind of cable release, but I'll assume its about $35.

So I could get that setup, everything completely new for only $723 tops, and thats without me shopping around at all, I only checked one site. With the camera and lens used (and everything else new), it would be $602.

And if you ARENT including a lens, then seriously you need to :gtfo:

Nobody is going to pay that much for it. I'm not trying to shit on your little yardsale here, but don't try and fucking rip off people on here.

4. sLpFhaWK

sLpFhaWK www.JJiGz.com

I love how people just automatically assume im trying to rip people off. Quite simply I bought it RIGHT before the XTI came out and i had no idea when it was and if I had i would of waited.. but as luck has it i didn't and well a week later the xti was out.

I didn't shop around for prices, i checked ebay and all i seen on there was new xti's and no xt's. and i was also at work so i couldnt hunt around.

I thought I mentioned I got the KIT but apparently I didn't, so its the XT Kit that comes w/ the Kit lense. 2nd battery, 2gb card and the canon cable release i paid $40 for right before xmas. I forget the model # but its the one made for the XT.

And you can go fuck yourself heebdawg because ripping anyone off wasn't my intention at all so you can go suck a big one :rl:.

If your interested we can work out a price lmk.

5. di3soft

di3soft Guest

I sold my xt kit for 550 in december in which i included a battery grip with both batteries, your best bet is to go on craigs list, thats how i sold it and it workd out nicely

6. 7960

7960 New Member

Rather than this dick waving contest how about you take a picture of EVERYTHING you're selling and post it, then list each thing you're selling and describe it. That way there won't be any question what's for sale.

7. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

ive got a friend looking for a camera but your price is to high for me to even show it to him. espeically considering he get get a 20d for not much more

8. SenenCito

SenenCito OT Supporter

sheesh people calm down..as said post pics and then we'll talk

9. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

I just bought one brand new for less than that :rofl:

drop your price to about $500

10. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

hahahahah, canon resale FTL!

If my buyer can get a loan, he is buying my d70 w/ kit lens for $650.
    (edit: the loan is for more than just the camera)

11. .chris

.chris You drown before the water lets you in. OT Supporter

what are you upgrading to? D200?

12. tenplanescrashing

tenplanescrashing Active Member

hells yes! that, a vertical grip and a Tamrom 17-50 f/2.8 should be coming in today!

13. .chris

.chris You drown before the water lets you in. OT Supporter

:bowdown:

Recently got a Jenis grip for D70. Looks and feels great, really only got it for the extended battery life. now people think i am a pro :mamoru: all i need now is an SB600

14. sLpFhaWK

sLpFhaWK www.JJiGz.com

Here's the pics, don't mind the dirty table =)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

i love this argument. like the price you paid somehow dictates the current value. but i bought the stock RIGHT before the company folded, what do you mean its not worth the same......

id do craigslist. youll probably find someone thats into photography that doesnt look at prices, or doesnt care. when you go places like this, these are people that are very involved in this type of product, so they know where to go to get the price. you need to find people that dont know where to go.

16. heebdawg16

heebdawg16 New Member

whether or not ripping people off was your intention...your asking price IS a fucking rip off. I don't give a fuck whether or not you wanted to do that. Chances are, people on this forum are going to know wtf current prices are, where to find the good deals, etc. No one is going to wander in here without doing an ounce of research, see your deal, and jump right on it. So don't tell me to go fuck myself, you worthless sack of shit. I hope whoever tries to buy it from you scams you somehow, and you fucking lose everything. Eat shit and fucking die, have a horrible day.

17. bntboz

bntboz ACME user text OT Supporter

:ugh: Save this for the main forum.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  18. WhiteSSP

WhiteSSP OT Supporter

Good Luck. I just sold my 300d w/ BGE1 and Kit Lens for $500. But I just picked up a 20d, 2 batteries, and a kit lens for $625 shipped so I think I did pretty good :)

19. WhiteSSP

WhiteSSP OT Supporter

BTW, put it on ebay. Alot of people arent "camera people" and wont know what a good price on one is. Thats how it is with almost everything. SOMEONE will buy it from you, just dont lower your price because a bunch of camera people think its a ripoff.

Business is all about making money, I had a friend want to buy my 300d for what I paid for it and I told him no and he got mad. Just because I got a deal on something doesnt mean I'm going to let it go at the same deal.

20. sLpFhaWK

sLpFhaWK www.JJiGz.com

Go fuck yourself. plain n simple. I don't have time to sit here n bicker with pricks like u over the internet, some of us actually have real lives to tend to unlike ur sorry fat ass who sits on OT pickin fights with random people so u can make it feel like ur dick is bigger than everyone elses, well i got news for ya pal u aint got a dick u fuckin fish go drown in the swamp u call ur mothers pussy since your so comfortable there. so you can expect this to be my last response to you.

Mods can close this since its going no where. u got something else to say take it to pm people in here don't need to see your worthless posts.

21. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

Fucking awesome

22. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

Someone ethug me :x:

23. quid

:werd: quality post.

24. quid

fuck you DIAF, i bet you have pelf syndrome :gtfo:

25. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Blackhawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too.