SRS Would really like some OT input, I'll keep it short....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JumboJym69, Apr 5, 2005.

1. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

Alright yall, so I've been seeing this girl I grew up with who just recently came back into my life. We have an awesome friendship, I feel really good talking to her about anything going on in my life. We are both have been really attracted to each other for a long time, and just the last weekend we had sex. Being with her that night really felt "right" you know, because we both have feelings for each other. But she has a boyfriend who is in the army and in Iraq. She says she doesn't know what to do because she feels bad about cheating on him and at the same time she has been into me for a while. We have talked about this and been straight forward with each other in a very mature way, and I totally believe what she tells me. Like I said we are great friends so I do not think she is trying to like play me out in any way. The reason I think this feels like it is working out so well is because I'm just being myself and not TRYING to push anything or make anything happen with her. She has asked me advice about what she should do with her boyfriend and I feel like I've given her the most objective advice I can, I try to totally take my feelings out of it when she asks me. Also I've told her that no matter what she chooses to do, it's not going to change how I feel about her because she means a lot to me as a friend even if we aren't having sex or whatever. I guess I just want to know what you guys would do in this situation.​

2. johan

johan Active Member

Don't have sex again until she breaks up with that boyfriend of hers.
    Which she should do out of respect for him anyways, even if you two don't get together in the end.

3. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

:werd:

4. Bleed

Bleed New Member

5. Bleed

Bleed New Member

6. Ameter

Ameter Active Member