Would love to bang my best friend!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AngerRising, Dec 21, 2006.

1. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Ok, I've been friends with this girl for years now. Around the first time we met, we were a little closer than just friends. We had kissed before and def. flirted a good bit, but all that changed when I got a g/f around the same time. Anyway, I've known her for like 4 or 5 years now, and we've just been friends since then. I had a couple long term relationships, she had a few serious ones, etc. I'm sure she'd think by this point, sex with me would be weird as fuck, as I am one of her best guy friends and therefore prolly forever in the friend zone, which is fine with me cause I don't have much of an attraction to her, but it just turns me on thinking about fucking her. A lot of it is prolly cause she has been my friend for awhile, and so it almost seems forbidden. How could I go about initiating this though, fucking her. Should I just get her real drunk and at my place and just make a move or what??? Yup. :)

2. swenjj

swenjj New Member

some great friend you are, you dont want to be with her, just get her drunk enough to bang for a night

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Are you a guy? Cuz that's about as logical as something a female would say.

4. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

YEAH THAT ^

I actually read the whole post and could somewhat understand, i mean you can't help having a sexual attraction to someone... but wtf? get her drunk at your house and make a move? :ugh:

maybe you should reconsider and look into what being a true friend is before even considering making a move on her. :rolleyes:

5. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Goddammit you hippies I wasn't really 100% serious, I wouldn't be asking how I could get this shit hooked up if that was my actual plan now would I??? Contribute something worthwhile instead of picking out little details like a bunch of pussies.

6. swenjj

swenjj New Member

i wouldnt ask how to do it if i really wanted to is the response? :ugh:

7. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I promise after you do it, it isn't as great as you thought it would be.

8. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Sole relevant question is whether she would love to bang you. The odds are heavily against it.

9. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

maybe you should reconsider and look into what being a true friend is before even considering making a move on her. :rolleyes:[/quote]

SERIOUSLY!!!

10. hungraa

hungraa New Member

no dude forget about it

11. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

what are you, 12 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Why is that? I have a big dick.

13. CapitanMollo

CapitanMollo 5up3r H3r0

Friends with this girl for years, bfs actually since 12 up to 18, got drunk one night banged her .. was amazing... everything went to shit .. dont talk anymore... probably wasnt worth it since our friendship got destroyed... sex was amazing though :)

14. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

I don't really care about our friendship cause she is pretty annoying, so it'd be worth it just for the thrill. Honestly if we remain friends or not, I could care less.

15. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Damn, just noticed I have BEST FRIEND in the subject, sorry, she ain't my best friend, just a "friend." Sorry dudes.

16. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Put a move on her, and report back to us. Your rejection will surely be entertaining based on the quality of character you've displayed thus far in the thread.

17. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

so she's just an acquaintance. Then feel free to pursue her.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Jesus, you sound well on your way to becoming a rapist....leave her alone

19. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

:rofl: I'm beginning to suspect a troll.

20. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

He makes many pointless threads. :io:

21. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

Well it was a serious question at first, but all I got was a bunch of pansy hippy sensitive responses. I'm starting to think this thread has been hijaked by sensitive girls' based on the responses I have read. I have yet to receive some decent feedback, grow some balls ya'lls!! :)

22. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I know where you are coming from, though I highly disrespect how you've decided to word your posts.

Yes, people here need to realize that most guys are friends with most good looking girls out of sex appeal. Not only do we have sex with them in the back of our minds, but we hope that they can lead us to other attractive women as well. Call us rotten; call us whatever want. It's instinctual-- we are all born with it. When we give up the desire to be attractive to others and seek attraction from others to produce attractive offspring (hopefully with other attractive people), then our genes die. Every single generation before us wanted, needed, and successfully had sex-- this was passed on and is born into us. So no matter how bad it sounds, sorry, we can't help but want to surround ourselves with attractive people in hopes to one day mate and produce attractive offspring.

It's primal.

OK, to the post now. I don't do this because it's sketchy, but you can initiate some more physical contact (nudge with your elbow, weak slap to the arm, and do some natural teasing contact). You'll know how she feels depending upon her reaction. If I am walking next to a girl and I nudge her into a bush or something and she does it back later on-- I know she was thinking about the contact, liked it, and wanted more. So start with that.

If you guys are at a party or something and flirting a bit, teasing, and having fun, you can say something like "hey, why are you hitting on me? Do you want to kiss me or something?"

If she says 'no' then you say "ha, I wasn't saying you could, dork"
    If she says 'yes' then you say "then why don't you?"
    If she says 'maybe' then you say "well let's see how it goes" then do it.

You don't just have to do this with a friend. You can do this with most women in a fun environment if you are enjoying yourselves and you aren't so sure what's going on with her.

Now do I do this stuff? Nah, not really. Do I know it works? Yep, seen it work plenty of times and learned it from the best.

23. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Ok so get her drunk and take advantage of her. Expect things to get all weird and for her to stop speaking to you.

THE END