SRS Worthless P.O.S.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by hatedbyall, Apr 30, 2007.

1. hatedbyall

hatedbyall New Member

I don't know what to do any more; I have liked this girl for over 4 yrs now and I finally got the guts to tell her how I felt about her, but she basically said "I don't like you". So that kinda made me feel like a worhtless P.O.S. and now I don't know what to do with my emotions.I'm just a confused, heart broken romantic.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

It will sound harsh, but stop thinking about her, go out and do stuff you enjoy, look for other women, etc.

Feeling sorry for yourself won't solve anything.

3. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Don't waste your time. Once you find some interest, you have to test the water. If its not going to work out in the beginning, there's no point in trying to force it to work. Don't try to force someone to like you, find someone who already likes you.

4. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

Heres a tip next time don't wait 4 years to tell her :ugh: you missed out on a lot of women in that time

5. hatedbyall

hatedbyall New Member

It is hard to just date other girls when I see her just walking down the hallways, when she always smiles at me the girl I would be dating would get pissed

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:ugh: Wake the fuck up, dude.... that's not how the world works.

7. johan

johan Active Member

You waited far too long. You're not really a confused, heart broken, romantic.

Confused?
    Not really. You knew what the answer would have been (refusal) that's why you waited FOUR years.

Do you wait four years standing in line at Burger King? NO! Cause they don't refuse the order.

You go up to the counter and state what you want. You don't hide behind the tables staring at the menu, salivating for four years.

Heart Broken
    Well, sure I'll give you that. You broke your own heart through your timidity.

Romantic
    Uh...not really. You confuse 'romantic' with 'shy, terrified emo'.
    Romance is something you practice with a woman.

Desperate feelings of longing, kept secret and known only to you.....that ain't romance, that ain't romantic, and no woman is going to swoon over that.

Yail Bloor or someone posted a long and worthwhile post about the Dating machine. Search for it, and read it all. Then read it again.

Then go and put it into practice.

Absolutely NO need to go through life as a pathetic emo wreck wallowing in your own regret, and loneliness.

8. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

I really hope you're still in high school b/c at least you can start fresh in college :hs:

9. American SuperBeast

American SuperBeast New Member

one- dont wait 4 years to say it, i waited 2 months to say it to someone and i regretted it a lot
    two- not to be mean or too harsh but get over it, it happens all the time to everyone
    and three- go out have fun do whatever

10. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

The best form of revenge is living well.

So search this forum and the vag for posts on how to approach girls/women and improving your game. There's tons of good stuff on this site and anyone who doesn't take advantage of it has noone to blame but themselves.

To the OP, you are not the first guy in history to be rejected. The thing is, you have the power to change the outcome next time....but not if you repeat the same patterns.

To get different results you have to do things differently than you did in the past. That's why you should search this site for tips on picking up/approaching/dating women.

11. BradUF

BradUF Guest

4 years...

12. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

She rejected you probably because you took 4 years. Do you think that she never suspected in that entire time frame? What kind of signals do you think you send when you hide your feelings for 4 years? You send huge signals that you have low Sefl Confidence and Low Self Respect. You just showed that you'd rather give up 4 years of your life than walking up to someone you thought was attractive and ask them out. If you show the world you think so little of your own time and your own wants, then how is someone supposed to find you attractive?

The good news is that these faults are easily repairable. You can build your Self Confidence, you can gain Self Respect, and you can learn how the Dating Game works. First off, I suggest you look into reading "The Mystery Method". It'll cost you some change but assuredly less change than you spent on 4 years of chasing a girl, which didn't pan out anyway.