Worth taking another shot?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Jan 31, 2008.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Seems like I make these threads a lot huh? Still working on finding some new women to work with, but until then I'd just appreciate advice on the current ones =P

There was a girl I talked to a while back from my biology class. We were pretty cool but never spent any time together outside of class until the end of the semester when we met up twice to study for our test. We talked on the phone a decent amount but that was about it. Near the very end of the semester I told her I wanted to take her out for a night and she said ok but then pretty much stopped talking to me. Saw her in class over the last week but she didn't talk much and that was that.

I sent her a message online about a week ago and basically just said "Hey so if you didn't wanna go on a date that's cool you should have just said something, but why did we completely stop talking?" (I genuinely like(d) this girl a little bit beyond just the possiblity of dating her. I think shes a girl I could stomach being just friends with, which I actually find a bit strange.)

Anyhow, she said "I know the type of girl I am and the type of guy you are and I just thought I'd end up breaking your heart. I just didn't know how to handle it without being a bitch.. I'd love to stay friends".

She sent me a few messages on myspace asking when we were gonna hang out and stuff and I gave her my number and told her the ball was in her court (cause I no longer had her number). She sent me back a message with her number... Texted her a couple of days later and she called me asking who it was texting her.. Guess she hadn't put my number in her phone. Anyways, she said she busy doing some homework and that she'd call me back.

No call that night but she texted me really early the next morning saying sorry I never called back last night. Told her not to worry about it and that was it. She texted me tonight just trying to make small talk. It lasted for a couple of messages but that was it. Then a few hours later she called me and we talked for a bit. At first she was just bitching about this guy that she has talked to off and on for a couple of years, and how he hasn't spoke to her in over a week and he hasn't returned her calls or texts. I told her the guy probably found someone else (he no longer lives near her) but tried to get off the subject rather quickly so I didn't just turn into a counselor again like I was before.

With the exception of me making contact for the first time in a little over a month, I've put very minimal effort into this. Right now it seems like she might be interested but I don't want to become her advice counselor again, and she did say in the message that she "would love to stay friends," so I'm not expecting much from this. Writing this all out here I think my decision is going to be to let things play out for another week or so before I figure out what I really want to do. At this point, like I said earlier, I'd be happy just being friends with this girl. I think tonight being the first night we actually talked in a while I can't draw a conclusion so quickly.

Realistically I don't think anything is going to happen here, but my pool of women has slightly downsized lately so I don't really have anythin to lose.

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

she sounds too busy for a bf. . . try the bars if you are @ college

3. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

man. learn game.

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

if you want to be her friend, then be her "counselor." if you want to date her just be honest and tell her you want to pound her vag.