Worried im going to be a bit of a dick...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by psyclone, May 17, 2009.

1. psyclone

psyclone o_O

Long story short... i have been single for about 3 months now. There is this girl from uni that is seems really keen on me. I have been loving the attention and flirting back even though im not all that keen on her.

She invited me around for a movie night this coming friday but i am having second thoughts. Im not really into her at all. Im just a bit frisky after daily sex then nothing for 3 months. I dont think it would be appropriate to come straight out and tell her im only interested in sex since i have really only just met her. But i feel like i need her to know what the deal is before she falls for me and i come across as leading her on.

I have two choices - i can go on friday with no intentions of having anything towards her other than sexual desire and then having the talk with her. OR i could just avoid it and pretend im busy.

HALP!

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You're not leading her on unless you continue to flirt with her, go on dates, have sexual relations and then disappear because you are too pussy to tell her what you are really looking for later.

Be a man. There are ways to tell someone you aren't interested in a relationship without saying "I JUST WANT SEX FROM YOU."

3. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

^^ truth. Do all of the above but don't disappear, hang around for repeat fucking :bigthumb:

seriously though, beer is right. just don't spend time on the phone with her or random "comfort" talk so that she's under the illusion you want to date her. Go see a movie with her if you end up having sex great! If she really wants to know if you're long term material she'll test you by withholding sex anyway, to see if you'll stick around or lose interest. If she gives it up easily you're pretty well good to go.

4. psyclone

psyclone o_O

yeah that goes without saying - i would never say "I just want you for sex do you still want me to come over?" I guess im asking for advice on how to let her know im not in it for a relationship without sounding presumptious and ending up in an awkward situation on friday? I dont want to lead her on or be harsh.

5. psyclone

psyclone o_O

BUT SOME HOT SEX IS JUST WHAT I NEED :big grin:

6. psyclone

psyclone o_O

I decided to bail :) i weighed it up and thought it wasn't worth the potential complications later on. Alarm bells went off when she asked me to come and cuddle her on the couches at uni - and then she told all her friends that we were sleeping together before anything happened. I used a white lie and told her that i was talking to my ex about getting back together - in hindsight that probably wasn't the best move, but it did the trick.

Problem solved - thanks guys :)

7. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

Women dont care if you tell them that you ONLY WANT SEX.

Any woman on earth will think "I can turn this guy into my husband if I really want to."

8. knucks

knucks Active Member

Just do what women do and confuse the fuck out of her by hanging out, having sex, and then never really being into at after all is said and done.

9. MissKitty

MissKitty If squats were easy they'd be called 'Your Mum' OT Supporter

There is no harm in being honest that you just want some female company and you aren't interested in a relationship, as lildevildee said above.

You can enjoy the company of a female without it having to end up in a relationship.

Considering she started telling people you ere sleeping together when you weren't sounds to me like you did the right thing though

10. psyclone

psyclone o_O

Yeah i based it on past experience where i was having casual sex with a girl that was a bit unstable. She started telling people that we were together behind my back even though we talked about it and she knew exactly where i stood. I broke things off and she got really upset then spiteful. I just didnt want a repeat - i could see similarities in the way this girl was handling things.

I seem to attract damaged goods - something i am getting a bit tired of

11. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:rofl::rofl: I won't, I RUN AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK! Then again maybe it is because I don't have a lot of confidence:squint:

12. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

woah, issues.

was about to call you a raging homosexual until i read that bit, i think you made a smart move. crazy chicks aren't worth the hassle :)

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:rofl: