worried about the gf *prego?*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quikkstylez, May 8, 2005.

1. quikkstylez

quikkstylez i am not asian.

shes been complaining about always being tired and her breasts being heavy .. i know these are two very vague symptoms .. but are there any other circumstances where her breasts could become swollen or heavy?

we had protected sex about a week ago but the condom broke, i always pull out, even with a condom on and im sure i didnt blow any of my load inside her. she isnt due to start her period for another couple days, and its been bugging me for awhile. she insists she isnt prego but i need some reassurance so i can either quit worrying, or take further action.

IBbuypregnancytest

Last edited: May 8, 2005
  2. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

why not?

3. quikkstylez

to tell you the truth idont know why i havent went out and bought one yet .. i mentioned it to my girl and she told me that i was overreacting, but i think im gonna head out and go buy one today anyways

4. quikkstylez

5. weakone

weakone New Member

My breasts will bother me a few days before I'm on my period. They will get swollen and just be sensitive to any kind of touch. :dunno:

6. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

:werd:

What is it going to take to get these high school kids to learn about human sexuality? More specifically what happens with the human body and changes through puberty, and subsiquent changes as the years pass by, in women especially.

Really, I didn't panick half as bad as the guys do on her, when my ex thought she was or could have been pregnant. I sucked it up, like a man and started planning for the future. Turned out she wasn't, it was just stress and a few other factors.

7. weakone

weakone New Member

Exactly. It happens a lot, and women's hormones are constantly changing. Their cycles often change. Stress can delay a period as well as a change in their diet, exercise, hormones, etc. It's okay to be worried, but don't panic. Don't you guys know that that stresses us out more, and could delay our periods further? If she's weeks late then yeah, you should be worrying. But I hate threads, made by guys, that are like OMG MY GIRLFRIENDS PERIOD IS A DAY LATE AND WE HAD SEX LAST WEEK AND OMG PRECUM blah blah blah. Just stop. You're not helping anything by posting on an internet forum.