Worried about Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bib-Lettuce, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Bib-Lettuce

Bib-Lettuce New Member

What can people tell me about the long term effects? I'm not talking about diseases, I'm well aware of stuff like prep-time, lubrication, protection, etc. But I'm really worried about stuff I hear like anal cancer, muscle damage, etc.

Basically stuff that will affect you later in life no matter what precautions you take at the given time. I'm also gay so if I were in a relationship it would be my primary form of sex, not something I try once a week.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide.

2. audrey

audrey New Member

I always thought you were a lesbian! Anyway from what I understand bib, anal sex isn't always the primary form of sexing for guy dudes.

3. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock New Member

from what ive read... there arent too many ill long term side effects. Most are myths... most important thing is lubrication, and communication

4. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

i heard on a TV show that eventually it can wear away the wall between the anus and vagina which can cause all sorts of horrible problems.

I think it may have been propaganda, tho.

5. mws0019

mws0019 New Member

Not true, anal sex has been linked to cell dysplasia which is a precursor to cancer.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Men don't have a wall between their anus and vagina.

7. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

You mean their anus and vagina are connected?!? :ugh:

:hsugh:

8. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

The anus is meant to stretch. Haven't you ever taken a huge shit? And other times you take smaller shits?

Seriously sometimes I take shits so big I wonder htf my asshole stretched to that size. Oh come on, you all know what I'm talking about. You've all taken a crap before and looked in the toilet and seen a fucking Pringles can in there and had the same thought (this might not apply to the women who eat like anorexic birds as they take small turds, so maybe just the guys... or the guys who eat like bodybuilders... you haven't seen anything until you've been eating 5,000+ calories a day for months. biggest. shits. ever.). I'm just saying.

10. Bib-Lettuce

Bib-Lettuce New Member

Well yes but just Anal Sex or were there other factors like not enough communcation, lubrication or alot more sexual partners, etc

11. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

During XC season I'd be eating 6,000 a day easily (running 6-10 miles/day plus weights and plyometrics). 1000 calorie breakfast and lunch. Close to a 2,000 Calorie dinne, and munching on PB&J's in between.

I often felt as if I had been violated by a large black man on a regular occasion. But once you brake the head out it's smooth sailing and almost feels kinda good if you've had your fiber. :rofl:

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

thats EXACTLY what its meant for you tard