MMA worlds collide collision 1

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Dec 15, 2007.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

I ended up going and I cornered for my freind that was fighting. Brent Carroway. Really good event and alot of fights. The boxing was kind of boring for me but the mma was real good. Alot of guys from top team there ALOT. Got to see Jorge Masivald fight and that wasnt even a fair match lol. Met cole miller from the ultimate fighter, hung out with din thomas who is apparently a buddy of my buddy. Met Charles Mcarthy to alot of the top team guys.

It was weird I got my corners licence that night and my freind ended needed a ride to so I got off of work early and I think Im the only ass hat that was in the corner with a white shirt vest and tie. LOL people must have been like wtf. It was a cool event.

Every one was talking shit that my freind was going to lose didnt really have a good corner just me and my other freinds that dont really know how to treat cuts. Went in there and every one was cheering for the other guy and talking shit and he ended up owning the guy. My freind weighed in at 173 and the other guy was walking at 205

2. miek

miek New Member

:rofl: white shirt vest and tie... nice. Good to hear though, give your buddy props from me :coold:

3. ilduce

ilduce New Member

The boxing was terrible and it was cool to get a few picts with Angelo Dundee. I ended up being right where the ring girls were walking in and out of the ring. Which number fight was your friends... I cant remember?

4. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

first the black guy that fought the short muscular white guy

5. ilduce

ilduce New Member

I thought that was the one. I ended up getting there a bit late and had to wait to get it so I caught a bit of it on the tv but that was it.