World Trade Center

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by andymodem, May 17, 2006.

1. andymodem

andymodem Ambitious, but rubbish.

Trailer shows the towers coming down, made me want to :wtc: I will definitely be seeing this one.

http://www.wtcmovie.com/

In the aftermath of the World Trade Center disaster, hope is still alive. Refusing to bow down to terrorism, rescuers and family of the victims press forward. Their mission of rescue and recovery is driven by the faith that under each piece of rubble, a co-worker, a friend a family member may be found. This is the true story of John McLoughlin and William J. Jimeno, the last two survivors extracted from Ground Zero and the rescuers who never gave up. It's a story of the true heroes of that fateful time in the history of the United States when buildings would fall and heroes would rise, literally from the ashes to inspire the entire human race.

2. Icedog

Icedog New Member

Yeah, I just watched it a few minutes ago in 1080p HD. The movie looks incredible and and I hope it's well received. I saw United 93 a few days ago and while the movie was pretty good, I really hope this one is better. Nicholas Cage seems to do a pretty good job too. I personally can not wait to see it.

3. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

propaganda